TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

contraction of dragon is. Thus, dragon's.

Okay, I see that now... It still seems very awkward to read, though. It doesn't have good rhythm, imho, and since I see "dragon's"- or anything like that, such as "cat's" or "Jessica's"- used as a possessive more often than I do as a contraction, I immediately think of that. *shrug*

I'm agreeing--it would flow a lot better as 'dragon is'. Right now it just looks a bit awkward, even if I realized it was supposed to be a contraction.

A little off-topic, but down in Texas, it seems we use contractions a lot more (I even say there're, some'll, and a lot of other words that don't exist), so seeing 'dragon's' used like that isn't strange. I'm surprised how few of the Coppers (and other releases) are dropping. Hopefully in a few weeks-time it'll even out and we'll be seeing them more often~

I'm agreeing--it would flow a lot better as 'dragon is'. Right now it just looks a bit awkward, even if I realized it was supposed to be a contraction.

Agreed. It looks really off and slightly distracting when reading. When I first read it I had to do a double read of the sentence. "Dragon's" as opposed to "Dragon is" sounds better spoken than looks written.

@xxBurningxx:

But, that's purely a regional dialect thing. I'm a North Westerner, so we really don't use contractions up here too often.

Edited by MysticTiger

I have not seen these copper eggs drop since after the release. xd.png

Is it my bad connection? xd.png Or is everyone else not seeing them either? Just checking my eyesight. xd.png

Edited by missy_

My computer refreshes so slowly now that I can't turn off Java that I don't even see them go by. I know they are dropping because I see them in the fansites, just not in the cave for me. I hope you have better luck than I.

smile.gif

I'm not seeing them either and I have decent connections. I'm trying to fill in missing holes like many other people are.

Edited by Blazewing

I can't believe I picked up one of these in the AP a few hours ago biggrin.gif And it was caught on the release day too!

I have not seen a single one in all the drops I have attended today. However I did manage to pick up two reds, a brown and a blue/green in the AP in the last hour. Even with super lag.

Some people are reporting seeing a few in the cave. More are reporting finding eggs in the ap. I think the ap ones are from people grabbing a bunch from one biome on release day and then realizing they needed to shop in more places to get all colors so they dropped some.

A little off-topic, but down in Texas, it seems we use contractions a lot more (I even say there're, some'll, and a lot of other words that don't exist), so seeing 'dragon's' used like that isn't strange. I'm surprised how few of the Coppers (and other releases) are dropping. Hopefully in a few weeks-time it'll even out and we'll be seeing them more often~

Ahah, I'll use contractions all the time when I'm speaking--or even writing among my friends, in a casual way. I don't know why this one is so jarring... maybe because like that other person pointed out, it's easy to mistake a contracted 'is' for a possessive 's.

...but back on topic, good luck to everyone looking for Coppers. I've actually gone back to picking up old dragons/blockers that I still need for my scroll goals... I have to get enough of those that it'll keep me busy for quite a while. Maybe by the time I'm done Coppers will be common! Lol.

I haven't seen any more of these eggs either. I hope they drop more frequently. smile.gif

I haven't seen any Coppers being dropped in the last two days, but have seen three 'leetle trees' going by...

I already have mine so don't need any more of the leetles...

right now, I'm just looking for an Orange and Brown Copper to complete my set for the birthday...

I've got a Green with the code 'GoGGy'...

Edited by Husky51

@Husky51, i've seen coopers, and actually just grabbed one just before the hourly drop. i'd suggest to try and catch them when there's less people in the desired biome :3

Ok now I'm freaking out. just accidently dropped my brown male hatchie instead of the eggie I meant to drop

and I can't find any coppers anywhere to make it up

Looking for anyone who can help me with the brown and orange. I have a great scroll and I will hreed anything to get these babies

Ok now I'm freaking out. just accidently dropped my brown male hatchie instead of the eggie I meant to drop

and I can't find any coppers anywhere to make it up

Looking for anyone who can help me with the brown and orange. I have a great scroll and I will hreed anything to get these babies

Erm... The egg is also brown? If so, then there's nothing to worry about. sad.gif If you want it to be male, I guess Influence is the best option

I have not seen a single one in all the drops I have attended today. However I did manage to pick up two reds, a brown and a blue/green in the AP in the last hour. Even with super lag.

*nods* Same here. I haven't seen a single Copper in any of the biomes after the day they were released, but I saw plenty in the AP today. I'm surprised I somehow managed to get my hands on 5 of them in the AP (2 Oranges and 3 Browns), despite the awful lag (it would lag after every second or third refresh). Took me a couple of hours and a lot of patience to get there, though. wacko.gif

It seems Browns are easiest to get in the AP, by the way - I've seen a little more than 20 of those today. Oranges are the next best, and Greens seem the least common in the AP. I've seen maybe 8 of those today. They're difficult to spot though, especially when surrounded by other green-coloured or darker-coloured eggs. wacko.gif

Anyone have any mature coppers yet? If so, have you bred them? I really want to find out if their eggs are the color of the parent or if it's just random. I would breed mine, but I'm locked and if there was an egg, it would be abandoned.