TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Maybe i stupid question , but there where supposed to be three alts to ?

But i dont see them ?

They are in all biomes, but difficult to find at the moment due to the fact that if they exist users would pick them up in a blink.

They are in all biomes, but difficult to find at the moment due to the fact that if they exist users would pick them up in a blink.

No i mean ow do they look in the first post i only see the normale adults , and three sitting hatchlings i suposse that are the alts ?

But they are not adults yet

The 3 colors of adults are the three alts. That is, there are three alternate forms of this breed available.

The hatchlings are frozen. TJ always freezes one of each hatchling sprite.

The 3 colors of adults are the three alts. That is, there are three alternate forms of this breed available.

The hatchlings are frozen. TJ always freezes one of each hatchling sprite.

So if i understand it correctly the sitting hatchling is like the sitting alt black , if you have a sitting hatchling it is alt ?

No, the sitting hatchling is just one of the genders of hatchlings. These "alts" are just the three available colors for this dragon. They are "alts" or alternate colors for the copper dragon. Each of the hatchlings would have grown up into an adult just like one of the others, but TJ froze them so he would have an adult and hatchling of each gender and color.

Alts of vines and blacks are rare, and one of the alt black hatchlings is sitting. But none of these hatchlings is any more rare than any other.

No, the sitting hatchling is just one of the genders of hatchlings. These "alts" are just the three available colors for this dragon. They are "alts" or alternate colors for the copper dragon. Each of the hatchlings would have grown up into an adult just like one of the others, but TJ froze them so he would have an adult and hatchling of each gender and color.

Alts of vines and blacks are rare, and one of the alt black hatchlings is sitting. But none of these hatchlings is any more rare than any other.

Thank you for your clear answer , i get it now , thanks for your patience biggrin.gif

Two of mine gendered, yay! I'm sad, though. On the first-ish day, I caught a ton of green ones. Since I wanted at least one of each colour, I dropped most of them and only kept one from my initial batch. Now I'm struggling to even catch a second greenie. ;_;

Has someone seen them in the drops after the release day? I've been looking for them in the past two days, but I've not seen a single egg. sad.gif

Some people are selfish pigs ... I totally agree with you.

And so the finger-pointers start the 'greedy' whining. Every release it's like this. I'm making a list of whiners and those who use the 'greedy' word and those on that list will never be gifted by me, those on that list will never have a trade accepted by me. I'm up to HERE with being called names when I've gifted out more of the Coppertones than I currently have. Greedy was bad enough but when I saw 'Pig' on top of it????

i got my green one and the red one on AP, refresh, there plant of them getting dropped every 5 minutes or so, put your mouse on the 2nd or 1st last eggs in AP, they are mostly the "egg location" where copper dragon appears every 5 minutes. But you must be fast because there are like 80+ players there. I also saw gold dragon, gold wyvern, and bluesang getting droppeded in AP if you refresh pretty fast.

if you have slow loading time then search "why my internet load slow" there is many good answers of how to improve loading time, i got my internet load faster by at list 200%, but dragon cave could be also lagging from all the players in it right now.

Please, no more talking about greediness or whining. It isn't healthy for the thread.

I haven't personally seen any more dropping in the cave, but I haven't looked much either. I'm still mostly locked. I have seen posts where people say they've caught one or at least seen one. So, they're dropping, but not frequently.

Mine should start growing up tonight. I can hardly wait!

Some people are selfish pigs ... I totally agree with you.

user posted image

That's Mz. Pig to you. And I'm going to snatch every single egg I can right out from under your sulky little nose and laugh while I do it. >:)

The name of the game here on DC is GRAB and GET. Some people grab and get more than others. Always has been that way, always will be.

I haven't seen any of these eggs in the cave since the release. Not a single one. If they're dropping, my timing must be off. sad.gif

Just missed three coppers on the AP.

Edit: Mystic, did you miss Fi's request for a ceasefire? You are commenting on a comment that was made ten to twelve hours ago. It's over. Please let it go.

Edited by Sir Barton

Edit: Mystic, did you miss Fi's request for a ceasefire? You are commenting on a comment that was made ten to twelve hours ago. It's over. Please let it go.

Sir Barton, rubyshoes and I posted around the same time. When I started writing my post, her post was not there. However, regardless, I had my say on the matter and have moved on. There's no sense in bringing attention to it, especially since it was two pages ago. I'm not the one who's bringing it back up, anyway, so i'm not sure why you're speaking to me?

EDIT: Just realized you're speaking to MedievalMystic and not me. Problems with having similar names. I sincerely apologize for the false accusation.

----------------

If anyone is still having trouble getting these, i'd be more than willing to breed a Purebred Second Generation egg (color of your choice) for you when my little ones grow to adulthood! (Although, I can't guarantee the color since i'm not sure how the breeding colors will work yet.) Please, please PM me! I'm more than happy to breed you one! I want nothing in return other than the promise you won't kill it. ;)

Edited by MysticTiger

Now what fun would that be if I just told you what to expect when you breed them? tongue.gif

Actually, offers to gift and breed don't belong here either. They belong somewhere in the trade and gifting threads.

Be that as it may, I can wait to start my world domination/copper hoarding army/5th gen purebred schemes until later, and send 2nd gen purebreds to people too. For awhile.

Now what fun would that be if I just told you what to expect when you breed them? :P

So, you admit there is a trick to breeding them? ;)

I'm excited to see! I love building even-gen (I think I have enough to get to Gen-4?) and it's really fun when you throw random color combos into the mix. I know a lot of people get annoyed by it, but I actually love it. Makes each lineage more unique.

Edited by MysticTiger

I ain't admittin' nothin'.

Sneaky! >:D

Well, I guess i'll learn tomorrow when my little ones finally grow up. They certainly have enough views to grow up on time.

This is a competitive game people. You have to be on the ball. I got my copper trio but it took me 7 HOURS OF HUNTING.

I bet over half the victims on here didn't even go to the drop and forgot the release.

You have to be patient. And quit blaming others.

Whelp, my three decided they all wanted to be females (I had only one of each color, so I didn't bother influencing). And considering these guys are hard to even 'find' in the cave atm, it may be awhile before I can get CB male counterparts.

Whelp, my three decided they all wanted to be females (I had only one of each color, so I didn't bother influencing). And considering these guys are hard to even 'find' in the cave atm, it may be awhile before I can get CB male counterparts.

They're starting to roll through the AP, so I'd suggest hunting there for now. I've seen 10 or so this morning, which is 10 more than I've seen dropping in the biomes. ninja.gif

Missed three in the AP...lol, my AP fu is not very strong...especially with over a 100 users hunting in there! xd.png

I may have to trade for them once I get more egg slots.

The brown ones already seem to have been lumped into the "least desirable" category. That was quick. :T

I think the brown ones were the easiest to catch and/or had more released. That's why the Green and Orange are more in demand. I don't think it's about desirability as much as it is accessibility.

Edit: I can spell

@Slaskia: I probably will run into the same problem too. Thankfully my first brown pair and orange pair have gendered correctly, but I think I ran out of influences for the rest of them and i'll probably run into gender problems. My scroll tends to be female-heavy.

Edited by MysticTiger