TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

The male dragons are really horrible to me,but the female ones are beautiful.Any way,I love cooper dragons,their design are impressive

Hope that they are not rare as I havn't seen any cooper after day 5 cool.gif

I like them do not get me wrong. but I am a huge dragon fan from D&D and I was hoping the coppers would have four legs like traditional dragons. Not saying the game (DC) should mirror D&D just I truly enjoy how Coppers are portrayed in D&D. The two missing legs aside wink.gif I will still love, breed, and hoard my coppers. biggrin.gif

My wife LUVS them. They are her favorites so far. biggrin.gif

Very beautiful dragons! I'm going to use them a lot in lineages biggrin.gif

Three colors give us many interesting options to choose from smile.gif

I really hope the tarnished one breeds tarnished babies, the verdigris breeds more verdigris and so on. But on the other hand, if they all breed random color, it can be interesting for a purebred project tongue.gif

Edited by lorimmel

I hate it when people are freaken greedy over this eggs to get a full set and even more to "satisfied themselves" some people like me dont even have a chance to even have 1 egg. This eggs are consider "extinct" because of this.

I hate it when people are freaken greedy over this eggs to get a full set and even more to "satisfied themselves" some people like me dont even have a chance to even have 1 egg. This eggs are consider "extinct" because of this.

Some people are selfish pigs ... I totally agree with you.

I hate it when people accuse others of being greedy in a game that is about collecting dragons- as many or as few as you wish. It is not the fault of people who can catch more that they choose to do so. It is their choice.

I suggest joining a gifting thread- there are people who give away these dragons and are happy to do so. :3 /end rant.

I love the copper sprites. They're gorgeous- nice job Fiona and Nakase.

Edited by Spelunker

I hate it when people accuse others of being greedy in a game that is about collecting dragons- as many or as few as you wish. It is not the fault of people who can catch more that they choose to do so. It is their choice. /end rant.

Seconded. These are permanent. PER MA NENT. They will be around forever. If anything this makes me want to catch more coppers and laugh.

Hey, we're not supposed to be greedy, why don't we just not catch any dragons because some poor soul out there might not have one not owning anything is good! More chances for others!

They're permanent. Just keep trying. You'll get one eventually. Check the trading sub forums. There's always helpful and kind people there willing to give/trade/breed.

I've seen quite a few dropping today.

Edited by DragonCavePlayer

Seconded. These are permanent. PER MA NENT. They will be around forever. If anything this makes me want to catch more coppers and laugh.

Hey, we're not supposed to be greedy, why don't we just not catch any dragons because some poor soul out there might not have one not owning anything is good! More chances for others!

Personally, on seeing that there were three alts and that they were possibly metal, I froze 4 of my hatchies to make room so I could get a breeding pair of each color. Alt species in general, are a little harder to get in my experience. Stripes, Vines, Blacks, Nebulas. Sad to lose my pretty Tiemarr hatchies but glad to be out of the race. Sticking metal onto anything seems to make people insane. Add in alt and it's a recipe for hard to catch

/votes Team Male Pose

I also like the bright copper that Pink showcased with a Royal Crimson. Pretty <3

I hate it when people accuse others of being greedy in a game that is about collecting dragons- as many or as few as you wish. It is not the fault of people who can catch more that they choose to do so. It is their choice.

I suggest joining a gifting thread- there are people who give away these dragons and are happy to do so. :3 /end rant.

I love the copper sprites. They're gorgeous- nice job Fiona and Nakase.

Ugh, agreed. One of the main "themes" of DC is to play how you like. If someone decides that they want lots of them, then let them get lots of them. Like others have said, they are permanent! They're not going anywhere anytime soon. If you just wait a little while after the hype goes down, and use a little determination, you'll surely get some.

Or, like also previously suggested, join a gifting thread. Heck, I've seen these guys go by in the AP multiple times today. Determination - it helps.

Fiona and Nakase: awesome job you guys!~ biggrin.gif

finely got a chance to get a red copper, -.-

im going to do something many of you never thought is to breed and gift them for people that dont have a chance to get any FOR FREE.

finely got a chance to get a red copper, -.-

im going to do something many of you never thought is to breed and gift them for people that dont have a chance to get any FOR FREE.

Uhm....have you considered that maybe the reason that people haven't been breeding and gifting these guys is because no one even has adults yet except for TJ?

Uhm....have you considered that maybe the reason that people haven't been breeding and gifting these guys is because no one even has adults yet except for TJ?

By now few people should have adults to breed with.

Throughout the event I caught extras to gift to others for free. A lot of people did this, I know because I saw the gifting and trading threads. Some people gift anonymously through PM's(my personal choice).

Edited by CheshireFox

Throughout the event I caught extras to gift to others for free. A lot of people did this, I know because I saw the gifting and trading threads. Some people gift anonymously through PM's(my personal choice).

Also, they won't be adults for another half hour, so yeah...

Did't see any offers for copper.

At best, the eggs caught right at the time of release and incubated would have a day left to grow up, so it's true that nobody but TJ has adults yet.

Trust me, the majority of people do not want second gen new releases in my opinion. Most of the times when I offer to do breedings I am greeted with the sound of crickets. This is further reinforced by the CB ONLY nature of the new release gifting force. 2nd gens... Are mostly unwanted.

Actually, I'm pretty sure TJ is the only one with adults....

All I'm saying is that there are a lot people here on DC who gift a lot, and I promise that if you look around in the Departure thread or hunt the AP (where people are kind enough to abandon CBs), you'll get one eventually. (Departure Thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=120613 )

Coppers were the one day that people maybe couldn't offer extras if they wanted one of each color. I was egg-locked to catch the one I gifted away. Really, no one expected the alts, and everyone was in a scramble because it broke the patterns people had laid out. This isn't a fair situation to use as an example, but people were still gifting and trading.

And the gifting threads... It's not because we're stingy that we aren't offering to breed.

Trust me, the majority of people do not want second gen new releases in my opinion. Most of the times when I offer to do breedings I am greeted with the sound of crickets. This is further reinforced by the CB ONLY nature of the new release gifting force. 2nd gens... Are mostly unwanted.

Is it because they dont like lineage? i personally dont mind that but actually like lineage and see the family ancestors behind my dragon biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

sometimes i get excited when i found out my grand grand grandpa of my dragon is a gold dragon.

Also i managed to get a copper green egg, hopeful one will be male and female so i can breed for users.

Maybe the reason why some people aren't is because they're tired of the grabby, "I didn't have any wahh how come others do!" that seem to be prevalent among some users in DC.