TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

There's all these normal eggs mixed in, and I misclicked on a Tangar. Not very easy to get with all the other non-release eggs.

Same, I misclicked on a purple...

TJ, you really should give more eggslots during this event, because there's no way of collecting them all like this xd.png

I so agree with this. Especially if they're planning to release 9 species in the space of seven days, assuming there's no more extra species being dropped.

This has to be a rare, it's in every biome and NOT mass dropping. Oh joy.

That just makes me even more angry when the "take your time, it's perminate."

Yeah if people don't get it today, they'll be spending years glued to a screen refreshing to find one of these eggs...

I wish people would understand that it's not fun to sit there and refresh a page over and over again in hopes of finding an egg they probably won't get for years.

OMG.... THREE SETS TODAY! TJ is evil! Wonderfully evil! hehehe

That drop wasn't even 3 seconds...the damn commons were mixed in there right away. mad.gif

Are any more eggs going to get put in the biomes?

*sighs*

The egg I misclicked on and tried to cancel went though. I'll have to dump it later.

Edited by Fortune86

yay all bromes! might have a chance of catching them this time x.x

3 alts... I've got room for 1 pair, then more room for another pair later but that's about it >< Have to catch the last pair when the hellhorses hatch.

I atleast want one egg but the dragcave site still has not loaded for me and I have been waiting for a long time. I need the eggs tonight sleep.gif

Yeah and the fact that they're mixed with commons... oh well at least they're everywhere.

.. They were gone within two minutes for me. Along with commons flooding into the release. What the fruit loops.

Well. Here's to hunting all night long. And probably raging when I misclick a common -laugh-

Yeah! I so hope they aren't going to drop with all the other eggs. You know how much harder that's going to make everything? Especially since there's three different versions of the darn thing? What the heck!!

Already missed clicked an albino cause of that, though I was lucky to grab one of the new eggs. :X This is going to be tough. ><

Not too thrilled about commons being mixed in...

Well now... looks like we have a rare... That's no good, i was late to the party I reckon it'll be all commons by noon.

Will breeders have a chance of getting all three colors through breeding or are these like the prize dragons and only one color can produce a color?

YAY! Thank you TJ and Spriter!

TJ, pretty please turn off other breeds from mixing? *puppy eyes*