TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Wat.

3?

Feces. I guess i'll just try to get 2 of a certain kind and get the rest later.

Wait ... Is it mixing in with regular eggs? I was afraid of misclicks and I couldn't click fast enough.

Holy poptartFINALTINY.gif! blink.gif 3 different colored eggs with dimorphism?!? ohmy.gif Wow! O.o I'm going to have a lot of fun trying to get these ones, that for sure! xd.png

What in the hell kind of drop was that? Commons in there, right off the bat?? No. Just no. I didn't stay up to deal with commons. Just...ugh. >_<

Welp there goes my plan to collect all the eggs. Does anyone know if you can catch all the alts or if some have to be bred?

Of course, commons have to already be mixed in with the new eggs, even before the first few minutes are up.

Figures...

I saw TJ's post, thought "Oh censorkip.gif" and ran to the biomes....

Where I promptly clicked a normal pygmy egg. mad.gif

Yeah! I so hope they aren't going to drop with all the other eggs. You know how much harder that's going to make everything? Especially since there's three different versions of the darn thing? What the heck!!

I've got 2 of the orangish colored one....wanted the brown or the green. sad.gif

On bad news, I got none of them. On good news, I misclicked a black cap, when I'd only had one before. Guess I'll keep seeing if I can do anything...

Lag got me and I missed the drop sad.gif

My plans down the drain sleep.gif

The page still has not loaded for me >.>

I grabbed one but I misclicked a purple. Now I'm locked. tongue.gif Getting all 3 is going to be stressful. xd.png

Got two of them, a greenish one and a darker redish one~ Oh gawsh, now to get the orangeish one and I'm done for tonight!

I have two oranges. xd.png I wanted the darker one. Would have liked the green one! Time to poke my other eggs into hatching for more space. biggrin.gif