TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

I got 2 of the first one in that line if anyone needs a spare of that color

Oh dear gods. Mixed drops right off the bat... didn't get a single one, got two misclicks. This is not okay.

I guess I'll start by trying to get one of each...

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Ooooo i got a green egg. Imma guess that the version you get is based on where you grab egg from =D

Ugh, lag isn't helping any and even with the spreading out I missed the entire drop...

Nevermind, that's a lie! Caught one!

Edited by sylphoflights

Got two of them, a greenish one and a darker redish one~ Oh gawsh, now to get the orangeish one and I'm done for tonight!

Come on why are the commons still here I just locked myself with 3 of them.. sad.gif

Welp, I cought a total of zero new eggs and one failure. Ah well. High hopes for these at least!

Aagh, three colors throws a severe wrench in my cogs.

What the... dat drop. My optimism suddenly plummeted.

Oh well. Pretty eggs!

Ok is it me or are they all mixed in with the others? I just missed clicked an albino in the mix of them all. :X Managed to get one though before the massive lag. <3

So I caught one of the ones on the left. I want one of the ones on the right. dry.gif

Well. Carp. This is going to be fun to deal with in the morning. X]

~Feathers

Whaaa....three versions? OK, guess I'll have to hunt for the other two another time. Got three of the red ones...and a CB stripe xd.png.

I didn't get any because I was so afraid of misclicking ohmy.gif Why were there non-new release eggs in the biomes??

Three alts!? Man, that put a kink in the math... and then I had a misclick too... not quite the night I was expecting, but still excited.