TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

I had planned on changing the name of the species to Dreadflare, lol.  "Hellhorse" was intended to be just a placeholder name.  But if it's popular, it can stay.

I love Hellhorse. xd.png What a great name for a dragon. xd.png They will probably end up with nicknames, too, as dragons often do. smile.gif

I love Hellhorse. xd.png What a great name for a dragon. xd.png They will probably end up with nicknames, too, as dragons often do. smile.gif

Maybe something like Rapidash laugh.gif

I keep thinking of the Pokémon whenever I see them though they look so much better ♥

And Hellhorse is a fine name smile.gif

I had planned on changing the name of the species to Dreadflare, lol. "Hellhorse" was intended to be just a placeholder name. But if it's popular, it can stay.

On the first day they came out I thought of calling them Hellhorses because they came out of a Hellfire and a Horse and why not call them that?

I like Hellhorse as a name pretty well its cool

Very amazing! I knew I was gonna love these, but WOW!!!

It always takes me a while to catch up - do you get blue ones from female hellfires and red ones from male, and is there a male and female of each color, and will they breed true?

Or is the blue only female, the red only male? Think I better go try and find out smile.gif

Thank you for these, they're outstanding smile.gif

(edited for backwardness sad.gif)

Edited by daba555

I really love these. I'm going to have to do some sort of lineage with them. They're simply wow.

I can certainly live with "Hellhorse" (it's descriptive), but Dreadflare is an awesome name as well.

Oh wow....*bats eyes* These are certainly much nicer than I expected! Cool! Dreadflare is a cool name too!

Very amazing! I knew I was gonna love these, but WOW!!!

It always takes me a while to catch up - do you get blue ones from female hellfires and red ones from male, and is there a male and female of each color, and will they breed true?

Or is the blue only female, the red only male? Think I better go try and find out smile.gif

Thank you for these, they're outstanding smile.gif

(edited fro backwardness sad.gif)

The red ones are male, the blue ones female wink.gif

I had planned on changing the name of the species to Dreadflare, lol. "Hellhorse" was intended to be just a placeholder name. But if it's popular, it can stay.

I personally prefer Hellhorse, that name just rolls off the tongue. smile.gif Dreadflare is a little bit more of a mouthful, plus perhaps a little bit too fancy as well (whereas Hellhorse is simple and down-to-earth).

There are still a lot of Whiptail eggs in the AP right now because of people experimenting to get those Hellhorses in the first few days. xd.png

Edited by frostmourne

Absolutely gorgeous!! I believe that they are among my top favorite dragons! wub.gif

Thank you for the beautiful work, LadyLyzar!

These are epic. There's just something about these sprites which make them seem more "animated" than any other previous ones. They just really pop. I love them.

After chucking out my female influenced Hellhorse egg to catch more Coppers on Day 5, I finally have my 2nd Hellhorse egg (again). I wanted my female from a female Hellfire anyway.

I still love this breed. They are the most logical hybrid made so far. I want to make a huge Even Gen "PB" lineage, for sure.

Oh my god! They look EXACTLY like Hellfire Wyverns, except that they're horses and in the sprite isn't blowing fire.

Omguh. Dreadflare is such an awesome name! These are amazingly pretty <3 kudos to the artist!

I prefer the name dreadflares, myself. That is what I will refer to them as. That said, I love the female sprite as much as I love the female hellfire. Love the colors of the male, but it doesn't move me like the female does. Beautiful work, Lyzar!!! Thank you.

Edited by blackdragon71

So I leave here, go to the AP, and refresh a few times - nothing special. Passed up a hellfire, which was dumb because certainly I might have used it for a 3rd gen or something, clicked a horse - Ember/Horse combo, let it go, went back to the AP...needed my back scratcher, and I'm sitting there looking at one of these hellhorse eggs. OK, so I know I can't get it, because it's been a while, but I clicked it - and it's mine!

Woo Hooooooo!!! I haven't been able to breed any for myself, I was gifted 2 and now I found this one. Yay!!!

I see now that it's a male and female, I was fooled because I thought that since there were 2 of each color, that one was male and one female and that we had a chance for each of each color rolleyes.gif

Whatever, I love them, and plan to have a bunch biggrin.gif

So, finally having an egg slot open, I decided to cruise the AP to see if I can find some of the new releases that I only have two of so far. I see a Hellhorse egg and click on it. Yay, right?

Then I see the names of the parents, and it's obvious this was not intentionally abandoned. I'd really like to return it to the scroll it belongs to, so if you are the owner of Heartbreak Armageddon and PleaseReturnMyBaby, please send me a PM. Your scrollname isn't listed when I click on the parents, so I have no way of knowing who you are/contacting you otherwise. Please PM me so I can return your baby. smile.gif

(And for anyone who KNOWS this egg isn't theirs, but thinks they'll PM me anyways hoping to get a free egg that doesn't belong to them, be prepared for me to ask you to verify that this egg did come from your dragons...If it's not yours, don't ask for it. I've had enough of shady people lately, myself.)

So, finally having an egg slot open, I decided to cruise the AP to see if I can find some of the new releases that I only have two of so far. I see a Hellhorse egg and click on it. Yay, right?

Then I see the names of the parents, and it's obvious this was not intentionally abandoned. I'd really like to return it to the scroll it belongs to, so if you are the owner of Heartbreak Armageddon and PleaseReturnMyBaby, please send me a PM. Your scrollname isn't listed when I click on the parents, so I have no way of knowing who you are/contacting you otherwise. Please PM me so I can return your baby. smile.gif

(And for anyone who KNOWS this egg isn't theirs, but thinks they'll PM me anyways hoping to get a free egg that doesn't belong to them, be prepared for me to ask you to verify that this egg did come from your dragons...If it's not yours, don't ask for it. I've had enough of shady people lately, myself.)

That's so kind of you! I wish more people were as you are. One of my eggs from a pairing I made way back when I was new here auto abandoned, and after the new owner raised it, never named it, and created inbred offspring with it, they dumped it into the wilderness :/ So now a lineage I have where every one of the offspring is named and loved has a permanent blemish T-T

And now I will become the queen of Dreadflare hoarding. *slowly procures as many of these precious babies as possible as slots open up*

Really love the female. The male is a little lackluster and not as impressive, but overall I like these. I'll be collecting them for sure. smile.gif

I prefer the name Hellhorse. It's simple and its what they are. Dreadflare is a blaise name and rather boring and doesn't describe this species well. Hellhorse or Hellsteed, or even Nightsteed sounds superb.

Edited by Devyn Star

There are still a lot of Whiptail eggs in the AP right now because of people experimenting to get those Hellhorses in the first few days. xd.png

Why would hellfire x horse produce whiptails? huh.gif

These are beautiful! I definitely need to get more. laugh.gif

Why would hellfire x horse produce whiptails? huh.gif

These are beautiful! I definitely need to get more. laugh.gif

alot.png of people were trying whiptail pairs to try to get them