TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

that would be it, Cynder. My id is the same here as there

user posted image

Not that I think I'm likely to get anything until tomorrow morning. The midnight drops have been frantic all week. smile.gif

A pygmy would be fun! I don't know what to hope for.

Alpine was kind of what I expected last night. Obviously I got surprised. Jungle or Forest would be fine too. Or maybe something different? So far everything has dropped in a single biome. It would be fine if we get an alpine only one, a forest only one and a jungle only one for our last three drops, but I kind of hope TJ mixes it up a bit more than that.

One thing I'm sure of, after playing this game for 4 and a half years is that TJ will surprise me. And that it will be fun.

@ Stromboli- FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC, I laughed so hard.

Edited by CheshireFox

I'm really hoping for a pygmy! We need a new cute pygmy and there are tons of adorable ones in the Completion List. <3

Heh, not really too excited for the midnight drop since I messed up on Day 3 and caught my eggs about 30 minutes/1 hour after the first drop. Looking forward to the egg sprite, though!

Eep...my day3's may actually hatch on time...then I'll have to rush like a madwoman to take them out of all the site they're in so they don't get sick while I try to catch tonight's eggs

I'll have to wait too. I caught my 3rd. day eggs 1 hour after midnight. smile.gif

At times like this is when I listen to music, time goes by more hasty with it.

I just realized an opportunity I missed out on....

My babies are fogged and I'm ready for bed - I'm locked, so I'll see this new egg sprite and the hatchlings in the morning before work. <3

Good luck to those aiming to catch tonight's new release!

Edited by Taintedtamer

think hopping 11 minutes into the future would be a waste of a delorean/tardis/ect?

Alongside the discussion of day 3s, I caught one of mine around midnight and misclicked a moonstone :n. I even got an over-burdened message when I attempted to capture another. Drat.

However, I could only breed one hybrid, so it's not that much of a problem for me. Just eggs are going to have misaligned times.

7 more minutes! I hope my headache won't inhibit my catching skills...

I only have one hybrid myself, which was a gift, but I influenced it female because since they share the Hellfire color pattern I'm expecting the females to be as attractive as adults as the Hellfire females.

(5 minutes now!)

Edited by sylphoflights

Did time speed up? 3 more minutes! 1 more!

Edited by debangel

Good luck everyone! 5 minutes.

Aw, album won't climax in harmony with it; close, although, off by a minute.

Edited by Wild

Actually I read fanfiction but then time passes TOO fast so it's a work in balance.

I've been reading up on Pokemon trivia to pass the time... then I realized it was nearly drop time when I went to refresh GPXPlus and it was offline! Three minutes now!

Edited by sylphoflights

think hopping 11 minutes into the future would be a waste of a delorean/tardis/ect?

Never a waste! but look out with the Tardis, you may appear 20 minutes earlier xd.png