TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

Why would hellfire x horse produce whiptails?  huh.gif

What Frostmourne meant was that all the Whiptails were probably bred in the early hours of the day 4 release when it wasn't widely known which pairing would produce the hybrid and everyone was experimenting.

Edit: ninja.gif'd I'm such a slow typer rolleyes.gif

Edited by valenwind92

What Frostmourne meant was that all the Whiptails were probably bred in the early hours of the day 4 release when it wasn't widely known which pairing would produce the hybrid and everyone was experimenting.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks!

By the time I woke up, it had been figured out so I missed that stage.

Edited by Lagie

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks!

By the time I woke up, it had been figured out so I missed that stage.

I was the same, by the time I got home from work the hatchlings had already gendered and it was fairly obvious what the pairing was.

Oh my god...

My hellfires and my horses refused each other. Both pairs. "The dragons refuse to even go near each other."

As if my week wasn't bad enough already.

Both babies gendered correctly! <3

Edited by dragongrrl

aaaagh they're so pretty ;n; once my scroll unlocks I'm gonna get myself a horse dragon ASAP

I may or may not have to make a lineage or two ;w;

Edited by toboe5tails

These are nice; I'm glad they didn't end up too horse-like. Obviously there's still very equine characteristics about them (male more-so than female), but the hatchlings had me worried they'd end up looking like horses with bat wings and fire manes. I would have personally preferred clawed feet instead of hooves, but I'm sure that would've made the hybrid status questionable. I'll be happy to have a few of them on my scroll-- and also glad I didn't drop my one egg.

Edited by Nine

I can't wait for TJ to put these up on his breeding list! I wonder if they can produce hellfires and horses?

Those adults really are spectacular! Well done, LadyLyzar!

Two more to see... But so far these are definitely my favorite of the week! Army army army! laugh.gif

My gosh! These are great! I will need moar cb horses to have like 10 of each gender xd.png

I like ALL of the new eggs dropped in the last week, but I have to say that THIS Dragon is my favorite of this drop.... I am thinking army, but will have to grab more Horses in the future...

Thank you, LadyLyzar...

I think these sprites are the coolest out of all the ones dropped in the event. Especially dat male.

I need to catch myself another horse dragon, darnit.

I just caught one of these beauties in the AP! SO excited because this is the only new dragon I wasn't able to get yet where I don't have one of the horse dragons.

To whoever abandoned this, I love you! wink.gif

YAY