TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

the eggs are so pretty...i caught one and will catch my other one tomorrow after the rush smile.gif

thank you TJ

Caught my 2 eggs for this release. wub.gif

These eggs are absolutely gorgeous, maybe a promising new favorite dragon for me? smile.gif So excited to see when they grow up.

And my Day 1 eggs are close to hatching so my plan is going accordingly. I'm so happy. happy.gif

111 tabs, not one egg. On the flip side, there's 200 less people grabbing the eggs than yesterday so I'll be able to grab my two eventually. smile.gif

Good luck all! These eggs look lovely!

Makes me think of a wallpaper~!

Lol that's what I thought at first too!

OH! just saw the eggs, they are lovely! now they've become my 2nd favorites (after the autumn's egg!)

I have to wait 19 hours until my next eggies hatch. What a shame! These eggs are completely beautiful, and I like the idea of them being scented.

Bwah, I'm still locked w/ Day 1 eggs (because I'm stupid and didn't put them on any sites until just a few hours ago). Meh. My step-dad grabbed two though!

Hey! New day to catch new eggies!

Thank you TJ! laugh.gif

biggrin.gif Oh this time it was really easy, I already got my two.

BTW, I really like this flourished eggs, they look like victorian manor wallpaper xd.png

I wonder if they are going to be some kind of flower... like another vine or something?

Page 3 in 1 minute xd.pngxd.pngxd.png Unbelievable smile.gif)

anyway, here we go another great day :X

Love the 3rd one

Thanks TJ and spriters

Look how many people are looking at this topic.

I have never seen so many people looking at the same thing in my entire life.

I found it quite weird how I wasn't able to get when there was 65 people in Desert, including the lag, yet I got one when there was 530+? xd.png It seems that I can catch better when there's more people, strangely enough laugh.gif

Exotic smell... flowery design... desert habitat.

I'm guessing Poinsettia dragons-- you heard it here first >=o

I got one in the first drop! Yay!

I just need someone to pick up their gift or one of my first day eggs to grow up. Then I can get one more! Weee!

Eep! Ohmygoodness, I love how these eggs look and their description!!! I can't wait to see the hatchlings and adults. Need my day 1 eggs to hatch so I can grab my pair! xd.png Must .... have .... now!!!!! O.O

much larger drop! Thanks TJ!

and anyone else thinking Arabian Nights or something along those lines? hehe