TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

Woot! I nabbed one! xd.png

I got one (just happened to stay up). It felt like forever but really only 4 minutes, lol. They are beautiful!

Woo! These looks so pretty! <3 I managed to capture one before the rush came in, and now i'm happily locked! Now to wait for first day release to hatch so I can get a few more of these. biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ and Spriters! smile.gif

Much easier than last night, thank goodness. Loving the look of these new eggs!

I had a feeling it was going to be desert, and I was right! I just got mine. I have never gotten a new release so quickly before.

Congrats, but it is probably because many of us are still locked.

lol i'm locked with stuff. Good thing i'm not particularly a fan of the eggs so far, so i'm not in any rush to get them :P Interested to see what the hatchlings will be, though.

Want sooo bad.....*chokes on juice upon seeing 500+ people in desert* x_X

They look royal somehow.

Actually, no, they look like a pair of curtains or a rug. Not a bad thing, it's just what it reminds me of.

Somehow managed to snag one despite the lag and competition. I think that's the first time I've ever gotten a new egg during the first hour of a release. Probably be the only time, too xd.png

Edited by technobubblegum

Woohoo! Thanks again, DC crew! :'D

I'm definitely snagging my two when I have some free space. I love the designs of these!

I have no idea what these could be, they're new to me =o Gotta wait for my eggs to hatch before I can grab some, of course.

same here lol locked for about 40 minutes more

Hmmm... I looked at the codes of TJ's eggs to see if there would be a hint of what they might be... and um... the first two codes are kinda, um.. hmmm.. O.o

I may just wait till morning to catch them since I can never catch them at the stroke of midnight Cuz my Internet is slow. I really would like one at this time tho.

Very lovely eggs, homg. o.o I wonder if they will resemble a desert flower ( like the one whose name I forget that takes years to bloom ) or something. :3

In any event, these are just gorgeous. I will get my share soon enough. <3

Its really neat! But guess who's waiting for about 20 hours to get her first egg

(people who are able to get like 5 in a row, tell me your secrets)

Dang it, didn't have any luck first drop again! xd.png Probably will wait for when the rush dies down like what I've done the last two days.

yay!! they are here!

EDIT: but they were gone so fast!!! D:

Edited by okura