TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

So cute! I'd love to be one.

Thank you TJ! laugh.gif

I think I remember seeing these before, but the memory is hazy...

Darn not a one. They are pretty! Will have to try again next hour.

They drop every 5 minutes - so xx:05, xx:10, etc. smile.gif

Wow, what a lucky day! I have already managed to catch 2 of the new eggs! biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ and spriters!

Edited by Windy

Did anyone else have trouble turining Javascript off? I got booted out of the volcano and sent to help. sad.gif No eggs for me

Last night it worked great after turning off javascript. Today, however, we get an error. I think maybe TJ realized (after reading the suggestions) that it gave some people an unfair advantage and did something about it? ohmy.gifp

Well I caught my 2 for the night and my mom caught her 2 so thank goodness I can go to bed early tonight!! Good luck everyone!

Yay! I caught my three. I'm going to get out of the way now, and get some much need sleep. smile.gif

Man, it is just an eye opener to see so many people show up for this momentous occasion. There are just so many of you dragon collectors to race against for new eggs. I shake my fist at you lag.

Did anyone else have trouble turining Javascript off? I got booted out of the volcano and sent to help. sad.gif No eggs for me

Yeah, and it's really annoying because that is literally the only way I'm able to catch eggs... my internet is too slow with javascript on. :/

Alright! Time for a mad dash for the eggs! xd.png

*grabs some soda's and plops in front of the computer*

Managed to catch a grand total of nothing, I have reached magma, cannot abort mission, requesting less back-up, too crowded, must not fall into the lava.

Yes. It won't let me turn it off and I'm a bit ticked about that.

Yes, I believe it is the same for all of us now ~

It auto takes you to the help page for me too... which is just mean in my opinion...

Got 3 of the day 2s, which are joining my 4 day 1s.

Now that I am scroll locked, I have 200 dragons that need names...

Thank you TJ And Spriters for 2 great new eggs! biggrin.gif

WHAT.

The drop was... short.

I knooow.

For being new releases they're being rage releases for me, the ones from the coast were gifted to me as I wasn't able to catch any due to lag and no time to hunt dry.gif

Well that drop was a total disappointment. Almost 700 folk clicking in one biome, and the lag was so bad that I only got to click FOUR TIMES before all the eggs were gone at 12:03.

Hopefully I'll wake up early and catch a pair then. Which is the same thing I had to do last nite.