TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

user posted image

Hurry up, midnight...

You just reminded me that I'm still hoping for a Kitty-themed dragon...

Come on Kitties! xd.png

-~~-

Anyway, off to bed, will wake up in time for the release. Hopefully..

Edited by imperatrica101

I was under the impression that the eggs would be released every day for a week and that the previous day eggs will continue dropping throughout the release. Is that not a thing? Will it be one egg a day with the other eggs paused until after the week is over? I ask because it seems like the coast is always empty.

After tons of people catch their goal at midnight, things get pretty easy after that. but i find the struggle to catch half the fun. other wise i feel cheated and unsatisfied.

I assume when the non-new-release eggs start to mix with the new ones, we'll see a few previous days' eggs as well.

I'm excited to see what these next dragons will look like! These first two already look beautiful and I can't wait to see the next!

You just reminded me that I'm still hoping for a Kitty-themed dragon...

Come on Kitties! xd.png

yeah, i'd also love some sort of scales kitty xd.png purr purr

yeah, i'd also love some sort of scales kitty xd.png purr purr

well, pygmys are cat sized maybe one looked at a kitty and said, "heeey, you're kinda cute."

xd.png

I was under the impression that the eggs would be released every day for a week and that the previous day eggs will continue dropping throughout the release. Is that not a thing? Will it be one egg a day with the other eggs paused until after the week is over? I ask because it seems like the coast is always empty.

think TJ fixed it to where only that days egg drops

on day one for a few hours they dropped mixed and a lot of people complained

they then started dropping only day 1 eggs

and today only day 2 eggs

so I think he will leave it at only that day egg dropping, after the 7th day I amsure they will be all mixed in wink.gif

Tonight /might/ be easy at first for those who are not yet locked. Some of us(like me) won't be able to hunt until our day 1 eggs hatch, and that may not be right at midnight smile.gif

Well, I have one egg slot available... and my Day 1's should be ready to hatch. Did have a bout of sickness with them, but now they seem to be ok. Hopefully it won't take long for them to hatch so my other egg slots will be open.

Sooooo excited for round 3... it's like the party without an end this release feels like.

I just picked up three day twos easy as can be! I was surprised. Still haven't gotten any day ones yet. But I'm delighted with my day twos! Two for me and one for my sister who usually has trouble picking up stuff 'cause her internet is slow. biggrin.gif

My one new release red egg died!!! :'{

Sooo sorry! Quick go catch another!

One...more...hour... I hope my D1 eggs hatch on time so I have those extra slots.. I have 3 slots now. I really hope tonight isn't like last night... dry.gif I really had to struggle. My goal is 5 new eggs tonight so I'll have 3 to gift. Here's hoping..

My one new release red egg died!!! :'{

That sucks. I'm sorry, that is sad. But maybe people are still gifting some...

Edited by MedievalMystic

I'm avoiding putting my eggs in more then one hatchery until they're down on time. I don't want mine dying, the chaos to get another would be maddening!

42 minutes till a new egg!!!!!!!! Yahoo I love this! I wonder if one of these new eggs will have a BSA????

Edited by Destiny Arts

I am really liking the color scheme of the hatchies. Like so many others, I'm glad to see another two-headed dragon- it was a pleasant surprise!

Very excited to see what the next eggs will look like and hatch into. ^^