TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Oh, what a gorgeous egg! And I've managed to snag one! smile.gif

Ooo nice. Now to get some ....

Darn not a one. They are pretty! Will have to try again next hour.

Did anyone else have trouble turining Javascript off? I got booted out of the volcano and sent to help. sad.gif No eggs for me

Alright! Day 2! These ones look pretty, like big balls of flaming glitter. I hope I can catch one, no luck so far...

Ahhh more madness biggrin.gif

My thoughts exactly! I was hoping we would have at least a 5 minute drop... I don't think that even lasted a minute? rolleyes.gif

opened a count of 50 'steal egg pages'- none caught.

i don't know how i feel about this new javascript thing, seems kind of unnecessary and difficult.

And of course not a single one caught, this is going to be just as bad as yesterday. Hopefully I catch them about five hours in like yesterday. Yay. dry.gif

Wow didn't get a dingle one. >> That was worse the yesterday. Is it going to get continiously worse...D:

And here I was so excited when they first dropped and there were "only" 117 - still nothing, but at least now it's died down to about 552.

xd.png

Ah, no luck on the first drop.

Think I'll wait 'til late afternoon again today. Or try to trade my spare Caps for a pair.

They look shiny though. smile.gif Can't wait to see 'em hatched.

G'night, folks!

I love the egg descrip! I was feeling okay about my chances of catching one, but once 600+ users flooded the biome... my computer started lagging. Darn.

user posted image

What the heckie!! that didn't even last 3 mins! ;A;

but thank you TJ and Spriters again! Can't wait to get my hands on this beauties. <333

I have no idea of how anyone is grabbing these xd.png

And I guess a member was right when they guessed that the next biome release would be the Volcano happy.gif

I shouldn't have taken that time to clear out all those "sorry" windows, IT'S JUST THAT I ENDED UP WITH SO MANY OF THEM. And not a one.

(Also I'm kind of clumsy with the using the scrollwheel/middle button...)

Sure hope the next drop is longer than that first one. How disappointing. Didn't get a thing.

I guess this torpedoes the theory of the new eggs being released in order of biome number. These ones look a LOT like Royal Crimson eggs to my eyes.

Hmm, that drop didn't last very long. sad.gif

Didn't manage to get anything sad.gif

Did anyone else have trouble turining Javascript off? I got booted out of the volcano and sent to help. sad.gif No eggs for me

:C Yes.