TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

At least I got one, even IF my computer is lagged out so bad the images never loaded xd.png.

Please, TJ, seriously, these drops need to be longer... >_<

I have javascript on and can still do catching. I had no idea people were turning off java for an advantage in egg hunting. It's good to have a fair playfield. Maybe I'll someday catch a gold? tongue.gif

If viruses bug you just turn on Javascript when you come to DC then turn it off again when you leave. Don't surf while you egg hunt.

Same here, I'm like refreshing the page and clicking like mad and still no luck. xd.png

I wish they had more than 3 drop per page, at least when there are over 700 people trying to grab for the eggs.

*Sigh*

Worst night for a release with 3 finals in a few hours Dx

*Crosses fingers for everyone's boosted catching ability and 10,000 more eggs to be dropped in 5 minutes*

I'm concerned about not seeing any Blackcap eggs during the drops, as well. Does this mean it is a straight 24-hour drop for one breed, and then nothing? Does not bode well for those who couldn't catch any/ weren't online for the first day.

this is what's wrong with you people, YOU GRAB LIKE 5-6, SHARE PEOPLE, SHARE!!!! there should be like a one-egg limit for the first day or two. GOOD GREIF!!!

*walks off screaming and raging, waving hands and having smoke come out his ears*

Be patient. There are always a lot of people grabbing a lot of eggs in the first hours of the release. However, many people have been gifting their catches as it gets closer to the end of the release day. Also, the further away from the initial release, the fewer the people hunting.

Congrats to those lucky ones who've been able to catch eggs so far, and good luck to those who haven't! My boyfriend's not sleeping over tonight, so for once I can stay up to midnight and hunt... Looks like it's kinda all for naught at the moment, though. XP

*wishes for good luck*

~Feathers

Still having this stupid click-delay.

And here I thought clicks registered the moment of, not when some other arbitrary thing decides they happened.

Well I have to say that I have been lucky tonight - I got a total of 3 "sorry but this egg was taken..." messages - and it's only been 22 minutes. xd.png

So let me get this straight. Either you PAY TJ extortion money so he can turn the ads off - OR you're stuck having to keep Javascript on????

Something stinks in Denmark.

Well, I got my egg at the first 5 min drop, and I am loving the code.

first 3 letters make my Dragon a XYZ Summon!

Got my second. Time to sit out a while. The eggs are lovely but I can't even begin to speculate on what they are....

Man, that was crazy. Finally got one, by this time last night I already caught three.

I wish they had more than 3 drop per page, at least when there are over 700 people trying to grab for the eggs.

Back when there were no biomes, just three eggs on the main page, it was even worse, especially for Halloween and Easter. c;

~Feathers

I am not amused to find out, without prior notice or discussion, that we now have to hunt with JavaScript on. With JavaScript on my screen jumps around and it loads more slowly. I would not have bothered to stay up had I known ahead of time about JavaScript being required. I am disappointed to say the least.

I'm concerned about not seeing any Blackcap eggs during the drops, as well. Does this mean it is a straight 24-hour drop for one breed, and then nothing? Does not bode well for those who couldn't catch any/ weren't online for the first day.

Yes. One day, one breed. It's madness. DRAGON madness! ninja.gif

I have javascript on and can still do catching. I had no idea people were turning off java for an advantage in egg hunting. It's good to have a fair playfield. Maybe I'll someday catch a gold? tongue.gif

If viruses bug you just turn on Javascript when you come to DC then turn it off again when you leave. Don't surf while you egg hunt.

Or just use NoScript on Firefox that will let you allow Javascript for specific sites, but turns it off for all others unless you allow them.

well, its not like theyre going away

*gives DC bunches of cookies*

I'll give more to Dc if it means getting two of the eggs. |D I keep getting lags is all. tongue.gif Though it's probably cause there's a lot of people on at the moment. xd.png

If tomorrow (later today) is any indication of how things are going to go for the rest of the week, it will be easier to catch the new eggs around 6pm cave time. I saw the drop and got excited and started trying to catch... and immediatly caught 3 eggs that we DIDN'T need AND I hadn't realized that my son's friend had logged me out and logged himself in... so now he is the proud parent of 7 eggs and was grumbling about having to wait until they cool down to drop them in the AP --- to which I diffused the little tantrum by reminding him that it's MY computer. heheheheh

Ha, I'm letting this slip for the night. Return tomorrow morning to grab my two.