TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

What's this about javascript? I had trouble getting eggs last night and today the page returned as there are no eggs at the three minute mark.

Yeah, and it's really annoying because that is literally the only way I'm able to catch eggs... my internet is too slow with javascript on. :/

That's my problem. I have an OLD computer. So it's slow to begin with (Really hard for me to even watch vids on this)

I'm shocked I was able to get one in the first drop tonight. Took me ages to get mine from last night's drop.

Good luck to all of you!!

This is fun!

WHAT.

The drop was... short.

Well, there were over 700 users in there. tongue.gif Assuming everyone caught one or two, that's a lot of eggs.

Its amazing how my connection decides to go slow when only 100 persons were on the Volcano and then works just fine when the madness begins... just my luck! >_o

And wow, the cave emptied in 3 minutes? blink.gif of course i didnt grab a single one :C

Same xd.png I was in before the rush (less than 125 players) and didn't get one, ha ha!

Less that 117 when I got there, then Wham over 700. I got slammed out of the way and didn't get one this time...I will later when it is slower/less crowded. Later y'all.

These were pretty easy to catch :3 Got my 3 rather quickly, within the first 3 minutes. Now, I shall sit and wait until my BCs hatch tomorrow happy.gif This breed, I do bit recognize (at least, not off the top of my head).

These eggs are very generic. If I've seen them in DR I won't know it until they hatch, unlike yesterday's which I recognized immediately.

Hopefully they're from a new spriter!

Luckily was in volcano when it was 170. Though wooo the lag. But got 4!

And again, should anyone want to use the badge, please upload to your own host!

The others are on page 62.

user posted image

And thank you muchly for the kind words wub.gif

Here is goes again. Having trouble fighting for them tonight.

Got my firsty now though

Phew; got at least one (though it said I didn't). Now to just get one more and I'm off to bed!~ (Btw, I'm using Chrome).

I suppose I'm the only one having the awful luck of the site throwing at me a Server Not Found error. I can't access any page at all. Anyone has a clue what might be causing this?

Well, there were over 700 users in there. tongue.gif Assuming everyone caught one or two, that's a lot of eggs.

I don't think so considering that a lot of people posting didn't get any eggs. Maybe 200 eggs? 400?

It went up to over 700 people near the end.

TJ, I'm really sorry, but a 3 minute drop doesn't cut it.. :/ Can ya throw another batch out at 12:30? ha ha Yes, I am very grateful for the eggs...but even so... 3 minutes? Nuuuuuuuuuuuu!

These were pretty easy to catch :3 Got my 3 rather quickly, within the first 3 minutes. Now, I shall sit and wait until my BCs hatch tomorrow happy.gif This breed, I do bit recognize (at least, not off the top of my head).

Pretty each to catch? ninja.gifxd.png

You must teach us your skills