TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

The colors on the egg look like a type of dolphin/porpoise to me...anyone have any thoughts on that?

Holy smokes!!! Nothing for me yet, but being a stubborn person...I'll be up till I get at least 2 on my scroll. Gonna be a looooooong night

Me too. Good luck!

Got nothing this drop in spite of having images off and no style page. sad.gif

Too many people here. I will get mine later.

Thanks for the new dragons, though.

Yay! I got the two I wanted. happy.gif Now I think I'll head off to bed. Night all. :waves:

Edited by Allspice

Nothing like fighting almost 900 people for an egg... tongue.gif On a different note, what pretty eggs! Hooray for day 1, now to just catch something...

Relax and don't rush to get one since these guys are permanent. I have fast net and was able to get 2 happy.gif, now time to wait until it hatches, Thanks TJ!

I doubt people care about availability. It has more to do with rarity than anything else. You know Blusangs? Yeah. They're rare now. There's no telling if this guys will be rare or not.

Anyway, do I absolutely have to wait an hour before having a chance to get two? I need to sleep and visit my dad in the hospital tomorrow.

Holy smokes!!! Nothing for me yet, but being a stubborn person...I'll be up till I get at least 2 on my scroll. Gonna be a looooooong night

almost 900 people trying to get these new eggs at one time. Even worse than Christmas wow. I'll never catch one

Had to quickly switch to a different browser (which is weird, since I am usually faster with the other one) but I caught my two. Can't wait to see what they are!

I am only catching two of each release until I know for sure which ones I want to concentrate on first. So hard to try and convince myself not to catch more for now xd.png

Edited by CDM

That was madness. No new eggs for me sad.gif

Ah, well, I'll have to catch some other time!

wow, this is insane..... 1800+ oh come on someone should be checking for multi accounters on GOT ONE though so yay

* Bugger - missed out as usual - but Iiiii know what it iiiss - so I am happy enough that it's out and can wait for it to become more available.

I'm calling mine "Graduation Wyverns" since they wear black caps wink.gif

I like the new releases better when they drop for an hour straight during the first hour --- makes waiting up for them and losing sleep worth it.

Caught them with perseverance. Had to do the ctrl + r trick >.<

Am I the only one missing these eggs with a good internet connection? OMG!

nope, me to

So...Many......People.....

*shot*

Hehehe, but I liek the challenge! biggrin.gif

Guess I shouldn't be too surprised; catching new releases has been increasingly frustrating with each installment, and no signs of improving.

Yes, the unfortunate truth =( Was hoping for special mass drops for this release to sate the enormous amount of people that play DC nowadays.

My plan is going good so far I got my 3 eggs and they are already incubated~

I had to switch to a different computer just to catch the new eggs sleep.gif

Thank you, TJ and Spriters. The eggs look great. I've caught a couple, and shall wander off to bed now. Sweet dreams, everyone, and may you all catch as many eggs as you dream of.

Got nothing this drop in spite of having images off and no style page. sad.gif

Too many people here. I will get mine later.

Thanks for the new dragons, though.

it is crazy

*wishes for more eggs in drop*