TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Guys protect your eggs, the one I caught last night was dead when I woke up hours ago. I did not put the egg on any hatcheries, but it had over 1200 views...2 of my eggs got sick total, and that new one ended up dying. I did get a replacement for it, but I lost almost a half-day because of it, and I used one of my Incubates on the egg :/ wasted it too, someone put my scroll into some hatcheries which ended up killing my egg. People if you have rare eggs, or babies that can still get sick, please hide them or hide your scroll, I do not want anyone else losing eggs because of this horrible selfish act. I have no idea who put my scroll into the hatcheries, but I'm not happy and fear it could happen again if I'm not careful! sad.gif

Sorry to hear that. sad.gif I really hate viewbombers...

I honestly can't see a dragon living in a city. That's where people live and wild dragons probably would not mesh well living in the same location as humans.

But dragons wouldn't live around people...

Well you dont know that, maybe some can be eggs some people 'nabbed' and we have to baren with them, like DC intoduced money you gain for activetys? Like gold peaces, and we can buy eggs from shady people in the city?xd.png

Guys, just give OPEN ideas, this isnt a real topic, just somthing TJ may or may not see and a bunch of players dreaming up ideas. Dont get to seriuous ok? sad.gif Its for fun. smile.gif

Edited by AveryCF

DC is supposed to be a simple game.. No money, no buying. You know..

On a lighter note, Polar? Islands?

Edited by imperatrica101

I finally got my second egg and influenced both. Thank Goodness. Now I just have to wait until I can get my third egg and I'll be done with black caps for a while.

DC is supposed to be a simple game.. No money, no buying. You know.. That stuff.

No I mean, like holiday activetys. Some things might come up that you can win gold peaces (In game only, i dont mean buy stuff real money, bleh I hate those games. -.-)

ANd you use those to get rarer or new eggs in the city? *shrug*

Hmmm... I'm thinking:

-Arctic/Tundra/Frozen Wasteland

-Canyon (rocky terrain-ish)

- Ruins (?) <-- Based off city

- Flatlands/Plains/Grassland

-Swamp/Marsh

Hmmm... I'm thinking:

-Arctic/Tundra/Frozen Wasteland

-Canyon (rocky terrain-ish)

- Ruins (?)  <-- Based off city

- Flatlands/Plains/Grassland

-Swamp/Marsh

I really like ruins rather than city! Thats a good idea for a new release. I hope one of these is a hybrid again, so we have one for each biome

Edited by Katykins2

I really like ruins rather than city! Thats a good idea for a new release

Oh, why thank you :3

Please stay on the topic of the new release. This is not the thread to discuss new biomes, activities etc.

A meadow would be nice, too. A wide place without trees but some flowers and my a river.

Or some high mountains with strong wind around, but a normal climate.

This ^^

I have always wondered why there are two highly foliaged places in the biomes, but they don't have a Plain, Meadow, Prairie, or something of the like.

Edit:

@Rubyshoes Sorry, just saw your post. Conversation will end with this thought for me =)

Edited by HeavenlySin

Lets stop talking before we get some burned scrolls or somthing, wonderful biome idea';s though guys! But best to snap back to talking about glomp gifts.... You heard Ruby....

Edit: Level 4 yes!XD

Edited by AveryCF

Don't work for me. It always saves it as a JPG

even if it saves it as jpg, all u need is to upload it to somewhere, like photobucket. then use things and add it to ur sig

Came home from work and got two new releases \o/

Thank you TJ and spriters

even if it saves it as jpg, all u need is to upload it to somewhere, like photobucket. then use things and add it to ur sig

If you (not perso im quoting, in general) are also putting the link in your sign wrong it wont do a icon and instead the link thinking you typed somthing up. Be sure your doing so correctly.

edited to add:

Again, this is not the thread to discuss biome ideas.

These threads might be of interest though.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=S...&highlite=biome

thanks Ruby, and sorry we went off track. I was suspecting. :3 Thanks for the link though, ill be sure to post in here ideas I might have! biggrin.gif

Poking eggs, gonna be a bit.xd.png Excited, what do you guys think tomorrows egg might be!? biggrin.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

-edited and added to the post above this one, please be careful not to double post - thank you. Edited by rubyshoes

woah I can see the cave crashing the next few days...at least for me.

so 7 dragons 6 biomes... I guess one of then is going to be either rare or common in more than one biome.

I also have the Idea of an underground tunnel. In legends dragons sometimes hide in a hole deep inside a tunnel.

And to Thorn: I'm very sorry to hear that your babys died couse some players didn't read the rules. (It isn't allowed to put somebody elses dragons on a fan page without permission from the owener of the scroll!)

Here for anyone who wanted that day one thing, just copy this

user posted image

->right click, copy URL, then in the image things (IMG) click and paste it there in ur signature settings

it's tinypic so it doesnt take much characters

off to beeeeed~~gotta wake at 7am for new ones

Edited by Hisa

Wow... I actually got 1 of the Eggs... and all my clicks had the 'sorry but this egg has already been taken message....'

May leave at as 1 for now, to make sure I have room for the other day drops.

Excited, what do you guys think tomorrows egg might be!? biggrin.gif

I hope it's cat related. :3

(I love me some kitties!)

I also have the Idea of an underground tunnel. In legends dragons sometimes hide in a hole deep inside a tunnel.

And to Thorn: I'm very sorry to hear that your babys died couse some players didn't read the rules. (It isn't allowed to put somebody elses dragons on a fan page without permission from the owener of the scroll!)

(nice idea but Ruby requested we stopped and go here for biome ideas:)

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=S...&highlite=biome

edited:

I hope it's cat related. :3

(I love me some kitties!)

Some dragons are drawn cat style like the cartoonish smaug before the hobbit movie and games and stuff.xd.png Wouldnt be shocked, im more a feline than canine perosn myself! biggrin.gif

(I gtg guys, biiii! biggrin.gif)

Edited by rubyshoes