TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Imperatrica-- about time, though. Maybe, keep your fingers crossed. OMG that'd be great... I think that the last will be all biome though.

But hey, we're allowed to dream, right?

Maybe we will get an entirely new 7th biome for DCs 7th Birthday!

(Just a bit of Wishful Thinking here..)

-nods yes- yes yes, but where? What terrain? -keeps thought going-

Mountains? Frozen wastes? City?xd.png

Maybe we will get an entirely new 7th biome for DCs 7th Birthday!

(Just a bit of Wishful Thinking here..)

But where could that be? Hm, marsh? Plains?

Imperatrica-- about time, though. Maybe, keep your fingers crossed. OMG that'd be great... I think that the last will be all biome though.

But hey, we're allowed to dream, right?

We are we are! Oh id LOVE shooting ideas for future DC! ^-^ Nice to see ow its gotten better sence I jioned in 09. Still can upgrade!

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday. So I am looking forward to tonight's release smile.gif It'll share the same birthday as my dad! I hope it's a really good one! The first one so far is adorable.

I got extras, I'll see what I will do with them later. 7th biome idea? Hmmmm

How about:

CYBERTRON!

No? Okay. I like the idea of 7 release days though.

But where could that be? Hm, marsh? Plains?

I gessed Mountains, Frozen wastes, City?

Well, it doesn't matter if you have a trophy or not. Lets say you don't have ANY trophy, or red dragons.

1. A=7 days

2. A=6 days B=7 days

3. A=5 days B=6 days C=7 days

4. A=4 days B=5 days C=6 days D=7 days (By now you should be egg locked)

5. A hatchling=7 days B=4 days C=5 days D=6 days E=7 days (Still egg-locked)

6. A hatchling=6 days B hatchling=7 days C=4 days D=5 days E=6 days F=7 days (Yet again, still egg-locked)

7. A hatchling=5 days B hatchling=6 days C hatchling=7 days D=4 days E=5 days F=6 days (Now, you aren't egg locked)

A=1st release, B=2nd release, C=3rd release, ext.

Just make sure to place them all into hatchery sites!

I gessed Mountains, Frozen wastes, City?

We already have alpine, and city is too modern for DC.

Maybe wasteland?? I do like the plains/marshes idea though! smile.gif

Edited by imperatrica101

We have Alpine already. Maybe Swamp?

Not City or Underwater though, you gotta remember-- this is medieval.

Ninja'd tongue.gif

Wasteland's Volcano. Plains would be great... same with Ice-Lands...

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

I like how this turned into a new biome idea thing.xd.png Any ther ideas? So far we have:

Mountains

Frozen wastes

City?

Marsh

Plains

Cybertron (yes.xd.png Did I spell that right btw?)

Swamp

Underwater

Wasteland's Volcano

Plains

Ice-Lands...

We have guessed, seeing the first egg is in the coast that the otrhers might be in the other biomes. But theres only 6 biomes for 7 eggs, will the 7th be in the cave? In a biome another was? A NEW ONE FOR BDAY?! -shrug- if not we can all dram right?xd.png

Edited by AveryCF

I have two shiny new eggs; incubated, influenced, and happy on AoND wink.gif

I'm seriously hoping for the 7th one to be a hybrid (and one egg per biome (6)). A new BSA would be cool too, but the Soulpeace is still new so I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up...

Ninja'd tongue.gif

Not thinking around the block here. Citys can be bricks and towers with people. And its a MAGIC WORLD! Cast a spell to make you breath underwater.xd.png

I like how this turned into a new biome idea thing.xd.png Any ther ideas? So far we have:

Mountains

Frozen wastes

City?

Marsh

Plains

Cybertron (yes.xd.png Did I spell that right btw?)

We have guessed, seeing the first egg is in the coast that the otrhers might be in the other biomes. But theres only 6 biomes for 7 eggs, will the 7th be in the cave? In a biome another was? A NEW ONE FOR BDAY?! -shrug- if not we can all dram right?xd.png

Spaaaaaaaaaace biggrin.gif

I'd like the idea of Tundras as new biome

I do hope nothing else gets released in Alpine for a while. We already have plenty of good dragons there, time to concentrate on the secluded areas of Dragon Cave (Coast, Jungle, Forest). smile.gif

Ninja'd tongue.gif

A meadow would be nice, too. A wide place without trees but some flowers and my a river.

Or some high mountains with strong wind around, but a normal climate.

Ohhh >////<

I can't wait till tomorows realese. I want to know how the second egg looks AND I want my hachie grow fast....

The DC Time is 17:27 and so there are 6 hours and 33 min left till the 23rd...

I CAN'T WAIT >o< *about to chake the laptop before me*

I think it's gonna be kestrel or seagull or tern or pelican or something.

*twitches*

coloring and mentioned animals....

so freaking familiar!

Guys protect your eggs, the one I caught last night was dead when I woke up hours ago. I did not put the egg on any hatcheries, but it had over 1200 views...2 of my eggs got sick total, and that new one ended up dying. I did get a replacement for it, but I lost almost a half-day because of it, and I used one of my Incubates on the egg :/ wasted it too, someone put my scroll into some hatcheries which ended up killing my egg. People if you have rare eggs, or babies that can still get sick, please hide them or hide your scroll, I do not want anyone else losing eggs because of this horrible selfish act. I have no idea who put my scroll into the hatcheries, but I'm not happy and fear it could happen again if I'm not careful! sad.gif

Aww I'm sorry to hear that, Thorn!

I always fog my eggs when I'm not around to protect them. It's always the best thing to do when you get a rare/new egg!

I like how this turned into a new biome idea thing. Any ther ideas? So far we have:

Mountains

Frozen wastes

City?

Marsh

Plains

Cybertron (yes. Did I spell that right btw?)

Swamp

Underwater

Wasteland's Volcano

Plains

Ice-Lands

Space

Tundras

Meadow

We have guessed, seeing the first egg is in the coast that the otrhers might be in the other biomes. But theres only 6 biomes for 7 eggs, will the 7th be in the cave? In a biome another was? A NEW ONE FOR BDAY?! -shrug- if not we can all dream right?

(Guys, sure its medeval but its a magic world. We can go to space and underwater with magic to let us breath and live.xd.png And citys can just be stone brick towers with people. -shrug- THINK MORE!XD)

Edited by AveryCF

Or just hang in the main cave before biomes existed?xd.png Its still there.xd.png

O.o Really? I'd laugh hysterically if they dumped all the new eggs into the AP and watched us scramble. If I were admin I'd totally do that for the first couple hours just for kicks then I'll let them out to where they were supposed to go.