TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Just waiting impatiently for them to mature...

again, Thanks biggrin.gif TJ and Spriters...

My two pairs gendered correctly without influence biggrin.gif It's been a long time when that happened with new release - out of nine Crimsons I have eight are females, for example.

Well I will have adults in 11 hours so thank you again TJ and Spriters for these new amazing additions wub.gif

my, they're gorgeous! i guess i'll have to pick up some more when the event is over :>

however, maybe they'll be hard to place in my personal rainbow... xd.png

They're all grown up! How pretty they are.

however, maybe they'll be hard to place in my personal rainbow... xd.png

I agree!

Just saw two of these pass through the AP!

Make that four! xd.png

Edited by Lagie

I've seen many of these in the AP already whilst hunting for low-time hatchies for my gold trophy (which I'll now get in about 2 hours!!! tongue.gif).

Woo, my pair has gendered! So happy. :'D

And I've caught another one in the AP!

I've seen many of these in the AP already whilst hunting for low-time hatchies for my gold trophy (which I'll now get in about 2 hours!!! tongue.gif).

huh.gif People are abandoning these guys? That's just wrong.

people might have over caught earlier on and were dropping the eggs so they could catch the next day's eggs

The first night, I had an empty scroll, picked up my four, then picked up another 3 which were gifted as soon as they came off cooldown. At that time I picked up another 3 with the intention of gifting them. In the mean time, my intended giftees got other eggs, so I APed the three to be able to hunt for the Day 2 eggs.

A pretty good number of other members here said they were doing pretty much the same thing, so yes, there should be a fair number of AP eggs for those who couldn't catch them earlier. <3

Edited for a space in the wrong place! lol

Edited by dragongrrl

I caught some in the AP, and they were incuhatched. I also have some day2 eggs i found in there.