SmileyPerson

Aywas!

My buddy Dracos made me a custom of my main OC for my birthday. ;w;

user posted image

Ooh, gorgeous Drylis!

@girlfairy76: It might mean that the Admins haven't got round to accepting your form yet. :3 There's only a couple of them doing it and they sometimes get a bit overrun, especially with an event going on.

If you haven't recieved a reply for a couple of days, try resending the form in? :3

Ooh, gorgeous Drylis!

@girlfairy76: It might mean that the Admins haven't got round to accepting your form yet. :3 There's only a couple of them doing it and they sometimes get a bit overrun, especially with an event going on.

If you haven't recieved a reply for a couple of days, try resending the form in? :3

No I mean whenever I go to registration, it says,

Information

Registration is currently down for maintenance. Please check back again later.

Im not sure if they got the forum, I only was on registering for a few minutes, when I clicked submit it said to redo the MM/DD/YY, I did, then it said maintenance on the registration.

No I mean whenever I go to registration, it says,

Im not sure if they got the forum, I only was on registering for a few minutes, when I clicked submit it said to redo the MM/DD/YY, I did, then it said maintenance on the registration.

Hmm, what age did you put? I think there's a glitch where it says maintenance instead of too young? xd.png You have to be 13 or older to join.

Hmm, what age did you put? I think there's a glitch where it says maintenance instead of too young? xd.png You have to be 13 or older to join.

It says you don't have to in the ToS, you have to ask your parents if your younger. And I consider myself mature enough for rated M (I'm born in 2002)

user posted image

This is my favorite custom of mine... I won him in one of the Black Friday auctions. Got lucky and the site went down like seconds after my last bid and about a minute before the auction ended. I think I made a couple people angry, but it was worth it. xP

Got a Bronze Geode from the prizebox field, I don't know if I can actually use it since I don't have Premium...

Edited by Pika_Oi

Pika, that is an amazing custom <3 This goldy girl here is my only one. But someday! Someday I shall have more. x'D

Now I gotta wait 24 hours! Great. How do you say Aywas? At first I thought (Ay-ways) then, (Aye-woss)

I had an account that I played quite a bit about a year ago. I just logged in and all of my items and pets were gone D: Was there something that resulted in the loss of that information, or does that just happen if you aren't active for a while?

Anyways, trying to rebuild everything sad.gif I had some cool pets that forum members gave me and now they're gone :/

@ Pika_Oi: Gorgeous Lerna! <3 I remember that one. biggrin.gif

Sadly you cannot use the geode if you aren't premium. :c Try selling it?

@ girlfairy76: Ay-wahs is how I've always pronounced it! ^^ Heheh.

@SarWildDog: Huh, didn't think that happened. :/ Maybe try posting in the Ask an Admin forum here:

http://www.aywas.com/forum/board/25/

There was a little data crash a few months ago, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have affected accounts from a year ago. :/ Hope you get an answer to that.

I forgot to ask earlier, in the newbie pack I got when I joined, I got a Metal token o.o What exactly do I do with it? unsure.gif

One of these? user posted image

You can make a metal custom pet of the 'Trash Shop' Genuses. biggrin.gif A list of all genuses is here: http://www.aywas.com/archives/species_tutorial/

You'll want to check out the ones including the Garu and the Opterix - those are the ones you can make with the Tokens.

If you can't colour it yourself, you can save up and buy a design from another user. :3

One of these? user posted image

You can make a metal custom pet of the 'Trash Shop' Genuses. biggrin.gif A list of all genuses is here: http://www.aywas.com/archives/species_tutorial/

You'll want to check out the ones including the Garu and the Opterix - those are the ones you can make with the Tokens.

If you can't colour it yourself, you can save up and buy a design from another user. :3

Yeah, that! :3 I've taken a look through the list of "custom token" adoptable, and I'm having trouble deciding whether I want a custom Corra or a Chorlu ^^; If only I had 2 tokens instead of one, then I'd make both xd.png

Heheh, you can always save for another one! You can either buy them from other users or from the Trash Shop. biggrin.gif

Heheh, you can always save for another one! You can either buy them from other users or from the Trash Shop. biggrin.gif

I did see them in the Trash Shop, but I have no idea what Trash Points are or how to get them ^^; How do I search if a user is selling Tokens? O.o (I'm a complete newb with this kind of thing, so I apologize for all the random questions ^^; ) Ignore that, I figure out the user-selling thing xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

Haha, no problem! The trash points are earned by dumping items here:

http://www.aywas.com/spenser/

And you can search for stuff here:

http://www.aywas.com/search/

You can search items in user shops, search for users, search for pets etc, depending on which search box you're using. biggrin.gif

Ah, I see, thank you! :3 Is there a way to get rid of the ragged shirt and pants to the trash shop? ^^; I don't want them in my wardrobe anymore (I just don't want them at all) ^^;

The only way to get stuff out of the Wardrobe is the Scroll of Transportation, which I don't think is worth it I'm afraid. X) It's like, 20gp or something in user shops, so. :x They'll just have to stay in the Wardrobe.

Just got a Rosetta and 100,000 cash from the box. happy.gif What'd you guys get?

O__o What in the world is going on with Aywas- or is it just me?

Notice: Error 1040: Too many connections in /home/aywas/public_html/system/libraries/Database.php on line 391

Notice: An error occured with a database query Error : SELECT `config_name`, `config_value` FROM `configuration` in /home/aywas/public_html/system/libraries/Database.php on line 391

www.aywas.com brings this:

Page not found (404)

The page you are looking for has not been found.

Back to homepage

I BROKE IT D;

Oh this site sounds really interesting. Thought I would sign up too - hope it doesn't take too long to be approved smile.gif