TJ09

2013-05-21 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 0

Oh my, they are all so cute, Mysfytt! xd.pngwub.gif

Thank you, TJ and Mysfytt!

Happy Birthday, DC! happy.gif

Happy Birthday DC!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Very excited for this event.

Those avatars are gorgeous. Thank you, Mysfytt! smile.gif And happy birthday DC! I really can't wait for tomorrow. biggrin.gif Though I'll be at university when they drop which is a little bit frustrating, since internet there is appalling.

I hope everyone's ready for the release! happy.gif

Love the new avatars to bad theres no Magi dragon though.. biggrin.gif Well done Mysfytt!

Heh heh, yay! biggrin.gif Thank you TJ & Mysfytt! happy.gif

And, last but certainly not least... happy birthday, Dragon Cave! cool.gif

Happy B-Day, DC! Glad I'm here to celebrate. smile.gif

Good job to everyone who worked on the avatars. biggrin.gif

aaww no terraes, neotropicals, reds, normal blacks, sunsongs, or purples...

at least there's waterwalkers :3

time to change my avatar for the 2nd time in my life!

happy birthday DC!

Edited by 626lavaheart

It begins~

This 7 day release is going to be chaos, I bet xd.png

Happy Birthday, DragonCave!

Edited by Tazzay

You almost gave me a panic attack.

Good gracious, in any case thanks for the reminder.

Happy birthday Dragcave.

Edited by Limn

I was worried for a second that the dropping had already begun. tongue.gif Also thank you Mysfytt for the gorgeous avatars! <3

Happy birthday dragoncave!

Edited by Kerowyn

Happy Birthday DC!

And all of the avatars are beautiful, Mysfytt. I'm so glad you shared them like this. Love the Vamps and Marrows. biggrin.gif

holly had a bit too much of the Christmas spirits, methinks. lol

I honestly cannot unsee the Holly. (I think that expression is especially epic, however.)

user posted image "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

Edited by DarkEternity

I am going to wake up early tomorrow so i can have a better chance of a new egg!

Happy Birthday DC! I can't decide which Avatar to choose from since they are all so great, but I decided to go with the Holly Dragon (even though it feels seasonal) and only because it goes perfect with my real name.

Posting these from the old threads for everyone (please note, i did not do any of this math. don't thank me. or blame me either. bwahaha):

With a gold trophy: (also works with a Silver trophy)

*at least 18 incubates needed*

3 on day 1 (a ) = 3/21 [3 eggs]

3 on day 2 (B ) = 6/21 [6 eggs]

3 on day 3 (c ) - the third egg later in the day and (a ) hatches = 9/21 [6 eggs/3 hatchlings]

3 on day 4 (d ) - the third egg later in the day and (b ) hatches = 12/21 [6 egg/6 hatchlings]

3 on day 5 (e ) - the third egg later on and (c ) hatches = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 6 (f ) - the third egg later in the day, (d ) hatches, and (a ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 7 (g ) - the third egg later on, (e ) hatches, and (b ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

No trophy, no incubates:

Day 1: take 2 eggs (A). Total: 2 eggs.

Day 2: take 1 egg (B ). Total: 3 eggs.

Day 3: take 1 egg ( c). Total: 4 eggs.

Day 4: (A) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (D) Total: 4 eggs, 2 hatchlings.

Day 5: (b ) egg hatches. Pick up 1 egg. (E) Total: 4 eggs, 3 hatchlings.

Day 6: (c ) egg hatches. Pick up 1 egg. (F) Total: 4 eggs, 4 hatchlings.

Day 7: (D) eggs hatch. (A) hatchlings grow up. Pick up 2 eggs. (G) Total: 4 eggs, 4 hatchlings, 2 new adults.

No trophy, 14 incubates:

Day 1: take 2 eggs (A). Incubate them. Total: 2 eggs.

Day 2: take 2 eggs (B ). Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs.

Day 3: (A) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (c ) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 2 hatchlings.

Day 4: (b ) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (D) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 4 hatchlings.

Day 5: (c ) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (E) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 6 hatchlings.

Day 6: (D) eggs hatch. (A) hatchlings grow up. Pick up 2 eggs. (F) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 6 hatchlings, 2 new adults.

Day 7: (E) eggs hatch. (b ) hatchlings grow up. Pick up 2 eggs. (G) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 6 hatchlings, 4 new adults.

It works like that for all. All that changes is the number of eggs to pick up each day and the number of incubates you'll need. If you'd like, I'll chart them all that way.