TJ09

2013-05-21 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 0

Aww, no tsunami? Well anyway, they're adorable! Thanks Mysfytt! And happy birthday DC! <3

No, normal eggs won't stop dropping.

Usually, during releases, people grab as many things as possible in the biome of the release.

The cave overall tends to pick up the pace.

Yeah, but new releases have never lasted seven days, either, with everyone needing to keep ALL their egg slots open for special eggs. There's going to be an awful lot of eggs in the cave with one day left, I'm thinking. The neglected dragon breeders will make out, I guess.

um what time does the event start if you live in the pacific standard time zone because im really not sure and thank you in advance for helping me

The arrival of my 2nd GoN kinda messed up my plan for grabbing new releases, ahaha. As well as this Thunder that I don't want yet want at the same time...Gawsh dangit. I might have to just wing it and grab a few of each and don't even bother with calculating it up~ xd.png

I have 18 Reds ready to Incubate as well, so...

*can't wait!!*

um what time does the event start if you live in the pacific standard time zone because im really not sure and thank you in advance for helping me

9:00 pm, although we are on Daylight time at this point, (California) rather than Standard. Do you know if you normally make that change?

9:00 pm, although we are on Daylight time at this point, (California) rather than Standard. Do you know if you normally make that change?

ya we have daylight savings time and thank you ever so so much for helping me out im going to have to write this down laugh.gif so i dont forget again and again thank you xd.png

*uses the thousands of wishbones and thousands of shooting stars he has saved, and wishes every single dragon cave user loses Internet but him*

I'm in Hawaii, it starts @ 6pm for me.

ya we have daylight savings time and thank you ever so so much for helping me out im going to have to write this down  laugh.gif  so i dont forget again and again thank you  xd.png

Just remember that all events happen 3 hours early (so to speak) for those in the Pacific. smile.gif

About an hour until chaos begins. So excited!

Edited by dirtytabs

Just remember that all events happen 3 hours early (so to speak) for those in the Pacific. smile.gif

About an hour until chaos begins. So excited!

lol that just about sums it up chaos i just hope my internet is on my side during this event ya know

I wish there was a Tri-horn and/or Blusang avatar. Just 'cause those two are my favorites. I quite like the GoN, though.

lol that just about sums it up chaos i just hope my internet is on my side during this event ya know

I'm on the other side of the world, this is the middle of the day for me, so I'll be at work, trying to do this on my phone. ;_; Good luck to everybody...

Edited by Moeru

The last couple of releases have shown I have slightly faster internet than some...but I'm usually a few hours late to the party....not sure what kind of lag monster is lurking to swallow me whole right now

I just find it very amusing that since everyone wants to get one of the new eggs most of the caves are sitting with rare-er ones just sitting there.

Just one more hour till new egg time~ Gotta plan how to work out just how many I can get since every egg seems to hatch in three days even while incubated.

I just find it very amusing that since everyone wants to get one of the new eggs most of the caves are sitting with rare-er ones just sitting there.

Just one more hour till new egg time~ Gotta plan how to work out just how many I can get since every egg seems to hatch in three days even while incubated.

actually i have tried before to get a rare egg from somewhere else when there is an egg release and someone snatched it before i could so there are other people that will. anyway i am going to have a bath before the big event. it will be 10pm my time when it starts

Your internets will deceive you, you must feel the luck.

Happy 7th birthday DC. c:

I hope ill be able to catch at least one new release of the first batch. DC's time is the perfect opposite of mines, making it on time for the first drop shouldn't be too hard.

Edited by suskekun222

:sigh: The last release I was really busy and could'nt stay online during the right times and when i was online the competition was brutal sad.gif I REALLY hope things turn out better these rounds.... although I need to finish my essay for my finals wacko.gif

Edited by JapanRocks

These avatars are all really cool! Love them all!

I get new dragons for my birthday again! Awesome tongue.gif

Edited by Neko_mimi101