TJ09

2013-05-21 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 0

Thank you for the awesome avatars and happy birthday, DC! : )

I think I'll do the same, let's see which dragon I'd like to set...

EDIT: Oops, just goes to show what happens when you're playing two sites at the same time...LOL scratch that ;;

Edited by Swizzle

2 hours, 49 minutes until release!

Dragons, rev your wings!

On your marks...

ETA: Swizzle, this is DC, not GPX.

Edited by Spelunker

Wow, those avatars must've taken a long time to do. Amazing work, Mysfitt.

And happy birthday, DC!

*Update*

Just letting those know I intend to do all the DC dragons into blinking avatars - a big job and an ongoing one so if your favourite isn't there it will be eventually.

So Happy Birthday DC

Quoting again since people are wondering about more dragon breed avvies. :> (And to while away time till midnight, hah.)

Edited by DorkJulian

Beautiful new avatars. can't decide which I like the most. Thank you Mysfytt and TJ for the awesome Day 0. 2 hours, 44 minutes until showtime. Hope the server is primed and ready for the largest full-scale rush its faced since the lagmonster of ages past!

Thanks for the Dragon Cave and all of the work you and your fellows put into making it such a memorable experience for the rest of us. I hope I am lucky in a few hours and get a few of each of the eggs as they are released.

Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave! You are now a magical Seven years old.! We should have a maypole erected for all of us to dance around with ribbons weaving a lovely pole covering. biggrin.gif

Thanks again and the new avatars are amazing, Mysfytt!

Edited by DustyBelle

Awesome avatars! Have fun, everyone!!

But I already have an avatar of my favorite breed .... the ever elusive two-headed Holly ....

But I already have an avatar of my favorite breed .... the ever elusive two-headed Holly ....

Haha! tongue.gif

You could probably commission Mysfytt to do that over on her OW thread.

I can't wait ^.^ Thank you TJ, Spriters, and Mysfytt! I'd change my avitar, but I can't find where they are.

Happy 7th Birthday DC

Thank you to TJ and all the spriters

Awesome avatars Mysfytt

Wishing everyone many more to come

1 hour and 50 min to go! biggrin.gif (Sadly ill get time locks RIGHT on the release so ill have to wait another about, 14 hours when im at school tomorrow for my free period just to catch some. -.- Im only teasing myself by psyching out myself. -.-)

I can't wait ^.^ Thank you TJ, Spriters, and Mysfytt! I'd change my avitar, but I can't find where they are.

Click you name in the upper left corner.

Hit "Avatar Options"

Go down to pre-installed avatars.

Select "Dragons by Mysfytt" from the drop-down menu.

Hit "GO!"

Select the dragon of your choice.

Hit "Use selected avatar."

1 hour and 50 min to go! biggrin.gif (Sadly ill get time locks RIGHT on the release so ill have to wait another about, 14 hours when im at school tomorrow for my free period just to catch some. -.- Im only teasing myself by psyching out myself. -.-)

Does you computer lock automatically at midnight?

Try asking a friend to catch you a few.

Edited by Spelunker

Happy Birthday DC.

Thank Mysfytt for all avatar smile.gif

I am so excited to wait for the first new release laugh.gif

Click you name in the upper left corner.

Hit "Avatar Options"

Go down to pre-installed avatars.

Select "Dragons by Mysfytt" from the drop-down menu.

Hit "GO!"

Select the dragon of your choice.

Hit "Use selected avatar."

Thank you!

I love that this particular dragon avatar looks like it's going HAI! It's overly friendly, LOL or a little derp. I LOVE HIM. He's so ME.

I'm wondering about the cave. No one is going to take any eggs for a whole week. Talk about cave block. Will normal eggs stop dropping? Because it's going to be a mass extinction otherwise. O_O

Edited by saltywench

Love the new avatars! Awesome job Mysfytt! I will have to change them here and there, they are so cool. biggrin.gif

I love that this particular dragon avatar looks like it's going HAI! It's overly friendly, LOL or a little derp. I LOVE HIM. He's so ME.

I'm wondering about the cave. No one is going to take any eggs for a whole week. Talk about cave block. Will normal eggs stop dropping? Because it's going to be a mass extinction otherwise. O_O

People not paying attention to CB Metals because they have a strict plan for the release? That sounds hilarious!

(BTW, I love the GON too! biggrin.gif)

Edited by imperatrica101

No, normal eggs won't stop dropping.

Usually, during releases, people grab as many things as possible in the biome of the release.

The cave overall tends to pick up the pace.