SnowSherry

The Fertility BSA ~Purple dragons~

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I had good results using fertility. I regularly breed Ices, and breeding success was considerably increased compared to breedings without the use of fertility.

I use it weekly on three of my shimmers. I don't have enough purples to use it on more than that. I should do something about that, since it does definitely seem to make a difference.

I always use it on my Shimmers and sometimes (but rather seldom) on my other metals. I very rarely use it otherwise, most of the time I don't think of it or don't have enough Purples.

Just for fun I just ran a little test. I have a PB even 6th gen Black pair which I've been breeding in vain for AGES, they were never interested or gave no egg, and in the end I had to breed a second pair of identical Blacks in order to get a 7th gen egg.

But I just used fertility on one of the stubborn dragons and got the first egg ever right away. blink.gif I should have done that long ago! xd.png

No, I don't use it much if at all. It's difficult to tell how useful the BSA is since successful breedings could have happened without it. That and I forget it exists most of the time.

The only time Fertility was ever useful to me was when I used it on one of my Silvers and then successfully bred a Silver egg. This raised my hopes and caused me to use Fertility every time I wanted to breed them, but after months of using Fertility and breeding I never had the same results. Then one day I bred without using Fertility and produced a Silver egg. So for me the Fertility BSA hasn't had much of an effect.