SnowSherry

The Fertility BSA ~Purple dragons~

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How useful is this bsa when it comes to producing results?

I always use it to breed my shimmers. And it does seem to make a difference for me.

I never use it on untried pairs as I've had so many refusals when I do. (don't know if that is just me or whether an increased chance of an egg is balanced with an increased likeliness of a refusal. )

I used to use it a lot but not now.

I sometimes do, I sometimes don't. I cannot seem to make out a difference for me.. ^^" My shinies behave as stubborn as always - with or without the help of a purple. laugh.gif

I rarely use it (I'd rather not have multiple eggs produced that I cannot keep) so I can't say.

I rarely use it (I'd rather not have multiple eggs produced that I cannot keep) so I can't say.

If I recall, multiple egg breeding doesn't happen anymore (At least not with non-holidays).

As for the fertility BSA, I only used it on my Shimmers, starting when their ratios were extremely low, so it's hard to tell. It seems to be working, though. Layla's produced at least a Shimmerfail for all the weeks that I've bred her, except for one refusal and one no interest.

I sometimes use it. I've been using it for my Shimmer whenever I remember, and he has been breeding very well... Generally I just use it for project pairs. I haven't made a log or anything to help me track results, so I don't really know how successful it is for me. I have too bad of a memory to estimate a guess! laugh.gif

I only use fertility when I really, really want an egg out of a pairing, either when I'm breeding to fulfill an IOU or when I'm working on a lineage project and the dragons are being stubborn.

The two week cooldown combined with the theoretically unlimited usefulness of the BSA (I could use it every time I breed, and I have over 1500 dragons), and inconvenience of finding a purple and applying the BSA to the dragon I want to breed discourages me from using it.

I use Fertility every time I breed a rare... don't know if this makes a difference or not. My golds are very picky, I still have no eggs from them. On the contrary, I breed all the Tinsel eggs I want. So, I don't know...

I rarely ever use it.

When I do, it never seems to make a difference.

Very, very rarely. Last time I used it, was on a friggin terrae and I got a "no interest" anyway (that pair has been annoying me for a while). When I've used it on shinnies, I've gotten either "no egg/interest" or failegg, so... no, I don't really find this very useful at all.

I always use it to breed my shimmers. And it does seem to make a difference for me.

Same.

I especially use it when it's from a shimmer I need to breed a shimmer egg. They seem to have a much higher rate of success, on average, with fertility.

I only use it on rares I absolutely need an egg from, i.e. my Golds. I think it does make a difference; my Gold x Val '09 pairing is insanely picky but bred fine after two or three tries using Fertility. I've also started to use it on my Daydream x White pairing for Soulpeaces.

I certainly don't lose anything but the clicks to apply it, so every once in awhile when I'm staring at a BSA page clogged with purples I go through and bap various breeding projects/rares. Seems to be helpful, I feel like I have more success with fertility'd pairs.

I have used it with my Golds and Silvers and it had never worked, so I stopped using it.

I rarely use it because I'm too lazy to click through the screens. I only use it on dragons if I owe the babies to someone.

I don't have enough purples to use it every time or I would.

I do think it helps, especially with my Shadow Walker breeding. I also always use it when breeding shimmers. It may be more perception than fact, but I think I get more shimmers from them using fertility.

I only use it when i remember to or when im breeding a really important dragon.. s:

It doesn't quite seem to make a difference though.

To be honest, I never bothered using fertility (what my memory believes...) It doesn't seem very reliable to me ._."

I rarely use it because it seems like the reliable breeding pairs I've tried it on dry up whenever I apply fertility to one or the other of the dragons.

Edited by smurfettedoesnotshare

I only use Fertility on my Shimmers. That's because those are the only dragons in which Fertility seems to work. xd.png

I have not tried Fertility yet but I have been curious about it, especially since lately none of my dragons seem to want to breed, with the exception of one Water and Magi, and they always give me Water Dragon eggs xd.png

Most everything else I have been getting "no interest" since the new releases, so I am thinking of trying out my one Purple next week. xd.png

Edited by missy_