Pixxelation

Make the Winter Skin Year-Round

Would you like the forum winter theme to be available year-round?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This year, I was disappointed to find the winter skin did not make its yearly debut on the forums. Unlike the spring skin, which is available year-round, the winter skin has previously only been available for a few months. I, personally, love the theme, as it adds some more pizzazz to the blue theme. I would love if it were available year round, like the spring one is. I understand it is similar to the blue skin, and that may explain why it isn't available all the time and the spring one, which has no normal green counterpart, is, I still would love to see it usable more often. It's always winter somewhere in the world, after all.

Thoughts?

Support! If the spring theme is available during the entire year, the winter theme should be the same.

I never saw the winter skin, but if it's a spiffed-up blue theme, then I'd love it!

I believe the winter skin is basically the blue skin, but with snow flakes at the top of the page. I haven't seen it in a while, though, so someone else can correct me if I'm wrong. tongue.gif

It is a very pretty skin. I would like the theme of snow to be in the summer, might cool me down some. :3

I support smile.gif I've never seen it before, but I love new themes.

The blue theme is the one that I use year round already and I remember the winter theme as being very similar, so I support this :3 It's quite pretty!

Edited by kerrikins

The winter theme had snowflakes in all the headers, I believe, and on the member level eggs. It was so pretty <3

We need more themes!!!