CleanMyWounds

Any fellow metalheads here?

Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Slipknot, In This Moment, Rob Zombie, Rammstein.....etc.....I listen to most anything and everything except gangsta rap and gospel. Some stuff I probably shouldn't listen to with my 6 year old son Kian in the car but he rocks out to it so it's all good.....LOL.

Dredging this topic up from the pits of hell.

80s metal is generally my favorite. That's when metal (and hard rock) reached its pinnacle, in my opinion. I'd like to see it reclaim those heights.

Blind Guardian, Savatage, Nightwish, Amon Amarth, HammerFall, Metallica, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Led Zep, Scorpions, Within Temptation, Stratovarius, Rhapsody of Fire, Dir En Grey, and X Japan are the ones that come to mind first. They're the bands I like more than one or two songs from.

Huge fan of AC/DC, though a lot of people would argue that they’re not metal, just rock. But a couple of their songs (Razor’s Edge in particular) are totally metal, so they count!

I'm well aware most of their music is hard rock, which I'm also a huge fan of, but as you said, "Razor's Edge" led me to include them in my list.

Most of the metal I like is power/folk metal, not so much the "ragey screamy" stuff. But there are exceptions.