Puppy: do the artie

Requests are CLOSED

Art Trades are CLOSED

Commissions (Paypal and eggs) are CLOSED

Requests for artwork in any form will be ignored.

Art Tumblr deviantART (Inactive)

Finally getting around making a new art thread. Going to do it right this time.

So, well, where to begin? I'm a mainly anthro artist at this point, trying to get humans in my style down as well. Most of it is Homestuck as of now, although the occasional original character will sneak in.

Here are some examples from my artwork. I'll try to update a little more regularly.

**Note: Most of my work here is downsized to fit the page. For full sizes visit my art tumblr linked earlier in the post.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

^These were done for my brother and I, but they won't fit on our sigs, so cropped and resized for our icons. We call ourselves the Strider twins with reason.

For more artwork visit the links I have provided above. I'm not entirely sure what to link and what not to link. ;A;;

Edited by Puppylikestosti

Oh you simply must open egg commissions someday. Cute style! <3 Reminds me I need to go back to reading Homestuck, lol.

Edited by Verridith

Thank you! If school wouldn't be eating my time and my to do list not be so big already, I'd have opened them. But now, it's an idea postponed until summer.

I'm going to scan some sketches later and put them up.

For now,

happy doggie.

user posted image

I forgot how much I love drawing Bec Noir.

Oops, I did the quiet again.

More homestuck and some Danny Phantom (which is a work in progress).

Both of them are pretty big, can't get them downsized anymore without messing up the quality.

user posted image

user posted image

Oh my gosh that Dave talksprite is so cute! And so is that drawing of Bec Noir~ Keep up the awesome work!

Thank you!

Finished version of the WIP above.

user posted image

This was a blast. Had a lot, lot of fun.

I'm thinking of opening small egg commissions for headshots or sketches in a few weeks when my school workload ends. Anyone who would have ideas in regards to prizes and who would be interested? c:

My art teacher suggested 'rush painting' and I gave myself the time limit of one hour (sketch excluded)

meh. I dont want to stare at it too long.

user posted image

So much homestuck haha. My old homestuck art tumblr is dusty, I haven't drawn things for it in forever D:

Homestuck is basically the reason Im drawing humans so often now. Although currently I prefer Danny Phantom since it gives me more 'space' to play with my style.

user posted image

My output is insane right now but thankfully for my drawing hand I feel like I'm getting sick. Always when I have more to do and more inspiration than my hand can keep up. dry.gif

Bumping it real quick. I indeed get sick sad.gif welp.

I'm curious to what people think of egg commissions. Ay? Nay? Definitely nay?

I had some inFAMOUS feels, so I fixed that.

Totally horrible back tattoo headcanon, though.

user posted image