TJ09

Forum Usage Survey

Pukey smiley face. That's all I ask. He's there for the post icons but not in the click-able smilies. Insanity.

I forgot to add this in the survey:

It would be really helpful if there was a strike through option directly in the post interface box.

I forgot to say something so I'll say it here:

I've accidentally started to send new messages multiple times in the past instead of replying like I'd intended, because I see the "PM" graphic and my eye's drawn to that more than the "reply" link, and I think making the reply link more prominent (even just moving it over to the left so it's under the PM button) could help (I don't have the problem any more now but newer users might?)

Thanks so much for the survey!

I haven't ran into any problems, but I hope that of those who do will help make DC better. smile.gif

filling it out, thank you.

edit; done, hope you work on the in-game features now.

Edited by Ashes The Second

I forgot to add this in the survey:

It would be really helpful if there was a strike through option directly in the post interface box.

That would be cool, wouldn't it.

user posted image

Did finish survey.

Edited by White-Sword-Master

Submitted. Hope you get lots of other feedback.

Submitted my feed back. happy.gif If you get anything interesting from what you were expecting, you'll have to share the results!

Completed and sent, but not sure I had anything to say of any consequence, and the thing I would most complain about wasn't included. I'll leave what it was to your imagination. tongue.gif

I filled one out. :3 Thanks for giving us the opportunity to share our opinions!

Survey complete!

Thanks for actually caring what we think TJ. I'm on a few other forums that don't give a rat's rump about what their userbase thinks. It's very refreshing to know the site owner listens.

One of the biggest reasons why I adore being on this forum.

TJ listens. He may appear to be shades.png but really, he's doing poptartFINALTINY.gif - making rainbowwwwwwwwwwws of wub.gif for us all. biggrin.gif

And with him being so young, I can imagine that he'll go FAR.

HECK, he built DC and this forum when he was only, what, 15! Who knows what he'll do after college!

I'm keeping an eye on this shady nyah wub guy! biggrin.gif

Oh, and I completed the survey as well... thanks for having a survey - I was pondering something that for something ... somewhen...