TJ09

Forum Usage Survey

One thing I forgot to mention in mine, I wish adult users had the option to opt out of the language filter (as in adult users and adult users only could see what the filters cover up).

Edited by Wahya

I'm curios how many people will take the survey. Would love it if TJ told us afterwards

One thing I forgot to mention in mine, I wish adult users had the option to opt out of the language filter (as in adult users and adult users only could see what the filters cover up).

How can you prove who is and isn't an adult ? That can never work.

I am 68. But how do you know I am telling the truth ? AM I ?

Ah! Forgot to ask for more text colors ;_; user posted image

You can use any colour you can possibly think of using the Hex Colour code in bbcode.

Edited by DarkEternity

You can use any colour you can possibly think of using the Hex Colour code in bbcode.

Yeah, I know. But it could be much more comfortable. user posted image

Doing mine. I don't know if this means we are to expect forum updates (I guess it depends on the results/answers he gets), but it does show that TJ cares and is not just an admin-bot. :3

edit: There's a typo in the Search section - "Filter by multiple formus at once". tongue.gif

Edited by cfmtfm

Doing mine. I don't know if this means we are to expect forum updates (I guess it depends on the results/answers he gets), but it does show that TJ cares and is not just an admin-bot. :3

edit: There's a typo in the Search section - "Filter by multiple formus at once". tongue.gif

I found that very refreshing - even the almighty Teej typos from time to time biggrin.gif

Submitted my survey.

I filled it out as well. Hopefully my rant about how the bbcode part could be improved wasn't too long. xd.png I just find it annoying to no end when I use the buttons over the posting area to use bbcode, most of them make the cursor jump in front of them, not after them. It means extra work, having to move the cursor to the right place, and then clicking the button again to close the tag. The cursor jumping is the most annoying thing about it. I could live with clicking the buttons twice (on italics, bold and underline), but yeah. The jumping NEEDS to change.

Done. smile.gif It must be a lot of work to go through all the responses, it is very appreciated.