TJ09

Forum Usage Survey

I started to fill out the form, but I'm not a fast typist, and it seems like Google has some kind of time limit on the form. In any case, I went to check a couple of features on the Forum, went back to the Google Survey (open in its own browser window) and it had reset to the beginning.

Is there anything I need to know about the survey, so it completes correctly?

I filled it out, and tried to keep my comments as simple and clear as possible smile.gif Thanks for valuing our opinions!

Done - while I don't use the forums all too often (mostly during events), I find I use them a lot during this time [so I based my answers on that].

I started to fill out the form, but I'm not a fast typist, and it seems like Google has some kind of time limit on the form. In any case, I went to check a couple of features on the Forum, went back to the Google Survey (open in its own browser window) and it had reset to the beginning.

Is there anything I need to know about the survey, so it completes correctly?

Eh, I managed to complete it without any further problems. Thank you for asking for our input, TJ. I hope it helps! smile.gif

Just finished the survey. I hope the feedback helps~

Done, though some questions I wish had a 'don't use it', or 'varies widely' type response (PMs, in my case, really depend on what I doing: if I am doing a trade I may get many PMs, if not, I get nothing for weeks).

Whoops, I didn't realise the survey was going to be structured into the segments it was and put something about PMs into the posting interface section. laugh.gif Ah well. smile.gif Tried to be as thorough as I could. Thanks for the survey! I hope it helps you with whatever it is you're hoping to find out.

Filled one out to best of my ability, hope you get the info you need!

I love taking surveys. I also never realized how much I do and don't use on the forum until now.

Filled out - now I hope that I did read the questions right xd.pngD