TJ09

Forum Usage Survey

I would like to get some information on how well the current forum software is meeting user needs. To that end, I've created a survey. Please fill this out, and encourage any other forum users you know to fill it out as well. The more data I am able to gather, the better I will be able to see what's important to you all in order to help improve the forum experience.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12PeEW9NfHI...cgSOuQ/viewform

Please remember, this survey is about the forum software only, not the community, mods, or organization of sections.

Filling it out. ^^

Took the survey. Thanks for asking, TJ.

How many posts do we say? Total accumulative posts or overall? I'd be over twice my post number if all of my posts were accumulative.

Edited by animals4501

Filled it out. smile.gif

Does this mean we should be expecting some forum updates?

^that

I took the survey, but just saying I didn't include any of my posts from Forum Games because they don't come up in my post count. So it's not completely correct.

Filled it out as well, though I wished it would have asked about stuff in specific sections.

Filled it out as well, though I wished it would have asked about stuff in specific sections.

You could have used the extra section at the end^^

Done. A "none of the above" option would have been nice for the questions about "what do you use most about (xyz feature)" when it's a feature I don't use...

Done. Although the "How often do you empty your PM box" really needed a "when it's full" option.

Filled it out, except I don't really know what posting interface means. Unless its all the coding for making posts italic, bold, etc.

Filled it out!

The problem with "how often do you post" questions is that my posting is not evenly distributed.

When I have lots of time in RL, I post more frequently. When I get really busy with school, posting becomes rare.

However, I always read the forums to stay up-to-date, I just become a lurker for certain periods of time.