DarkEternity

Dragons hatching with 4 days 0 hrs left

I think that there's been a change.

Edited by DarkEternity

Not sure what you mean?

They can hatch any time after hitting 4.0 Mine often do at least.

A split sec after they hit 4.0, the are below 4.0. The timer just doesn't tell us that they are 3.23.59...

is that what you are referring to?

Ooo, has screenie of adult as I put my scroll the ND site at 4.0 rofl Should I dig it out?

Edited by Shamiir

Hm, well the main reason why most fansites classify ER eggs from the time '3d 23hrs' is the fact that they could NOT hatch before that time; before the time that 3d 23hrs is displayed.

Ooo, has screenie of adult as I put my scroll the ND site at 4.0 rofl Should I did it out
?

I really don't understand what you're talking about...

Edited by DarkEternity

Oh, yeah, this happened quite a while ago. I think perhaps TJ added it with one of the last big updates, though he didn't announce it in the news thread with the updates? Hm. I think he mentioned it in a Help thread when someone noticed, so I can no longer find it. That or I'm not searching for the right terms. x3

But yeah, TJ changed it so the timer changed right when things happened, whereas before the timer changed half an hour before things happened. So, eggs should now die when the timer hits 0 rather than half an hour after the timer hits 0, also. :3

So, if I'm correct:

Because 0 hrs use to mean 30 minutes left,

So thirty minutes after 4 days 0 hrs appears, we can hatch eggs?

It's been a while since I neglected so I imagine I wasn't paying close attention to hatching times.

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse the issue over simply an amusing screen shot that seemed appropriate to the topic.

user posted image

They all can hatch at 4.0 as well as grow up. You dont need to add 30 mins blink.gif

the 30min past dead is gone since a long while now!

And ER sites, i feel like its ok when you can only add 3.23h eggs/hatchies (except Allure and Valley Sherwood). Otherwise they get spammed with 4d eggs that can hatch anyways withing the next 30mins...

ER sites should really only be used for real ERs. 3d eggs have plenty of time!

So, if I'm correct:

Because 0 hrs use to mean 30 minutes left,

So thirty minutes after 4 days 0 hrs appears, we can hatch eggs?

It's been a while since I neglected so I imagine I wasn't paying close attention to hatching times.

I think people have seen their eggs grow up right at 4 days, so I don't know if my eggs just never have enough views then or what because they always seem to hatch sometime after 4 days are left. What you're saying makes sense with how the timer worked/works, and it's what I've observed, but I can't say for sure. P:

All of mine hatch (and grow up) as soon as they hit 4 days (excepting the odd tinsel or shimmer etc.)

Edited by ainisarie