gloryKAT

Whiptail sprite update?

Wait, did the whiptails get a sprite update? They look different than the ones on the wiki currently.

Edited by gloryKAT

Please title your threads so we know what they're about. For example, this one could have been "Updated Whiptail" or "Whiptail Sprite".

Yeah, they received an update. :3

Wow. I was never very fond of them - but I could now be persuaded to change my mind ! Now about the HATCHIES....

Is the sprite currently on the wiki page the old one or the new one? It's been a while since I looked at them and I can't tell. blink.gif

They look the same as they always have to me? blink.gif Then again I don't look at them very often as they are not ones I particularly like....

Any 'before/after' comparisons?

I was just talking to a friend the other day about how they looked like they needed an update.

Very nice!

@miss1nformation: old. The new one looks much better.

New- user posted image Old- user posted image

Ah, I noticed the difference myself after I posted. They do look better, but still don't care much for them overall (personal preference thing, not a bash).

Anyone know anybody with any growing Whiptails? I'd like to collect all the sprites in one post.

Oh wow, I didn't know they had an update! ohmy.gif They look so much better now! :3 I might collect more of them now xd.png

Anyone know anybody with any growing Whiptails? I'd like to collect all the sprites in one post.

I have frozen S2's and they haven't changed.

Probably because the spriter wanted them updated.

Yes of course, but what was the reasoning behind it?

I like it.

Thanks for pointing it out, gloryKAT!

I have frozen S2's and they haven't changed.

I have a frozen S1 and it hasn't either.

Yes of course, but what was the reasoning behind it?

Does there need to be a reason besides that the spriter wanted it?

I doubt it was done to offend you personally, if that's what you were thinking.

They couldn't have been updated for very long, I breed a certain whiptail lineage every week and didn't see them updated last week. tongue.gif All I can say is they look wonderful!!!! I want new hatchlings now ;D

Loldrama. We all know its coming.

Wait for it....

It always happens 8D"

Though I do like the pointedness of the original wings, it made the dragon look "swifter." The larger head and wings is nicer though.