Mewtie

Write on your scroll

I am glad you like the suggestion. :3

Any ideas how we could call the option? "Write titles"?

So you could click on "Account", then "Change Sort Order" and then "Write Titles"?

I don't mind using hatchies as dividers, but this would be a more elegant solution.

I would put "Scroll Titles" under "Account" (not mixed in with anything) with options to Remove, Edit and Create New. You should be able, under Edit to assign them numbers. They should be sortable with your dragons as little text boxes or numbered boxes (via the numbers you have given them).

I myself use frozen hatchlings as dividers, but I really like this. It does make sense; if you write down the stats of a dragon, why not put titles too? I also really support the tagging dragons one; I dunno, just some ethical way of sorting that looks neat and organized~

+1 support from Burning~

I never minded people using dragons as dividers, but I LOVE the idea of being able to use headers and the like. Not a bad idea at all!

Definitely support! I'm using one 'divider' right now, but I really am not comfortable with it. I'd be much happier if I could just put a title right on the scroll without using dragon.

Any ideas how we could call the option? "Write titles"?

So you could click on "Account", then "Change Sort Order" and then "Write Titles"?

How about Account / Change Sort Order / Title

Under Title there could be:

New (for creating a new title)

Edit (edit existing title)

Delete (delete title)

Or another way of selecting the above options, perhaps via check boxes.

Support, this is a great idea and something I would definitely use.

I support! I would probably describe more dragons if this was implemented.

How about Account / Change Sort Order / Title

Under Title there could be:

New (for creating a new title)

Edit (edit existing title)

Delete (delete title)

Or another way of selecting the above options, perhaps via check boxes.

Sounds nice. ^^ And maybe custom titles (you can write the titles) and automatic titles (the titles fit your order) or is that too complicated?

I have absolutely no idea what wolfquest is.

Wolfquest is a wolf life simulation game.

On-topic: /support

Edited by gloryKAT

I'd love this! To be honest I find it kind of a pain to freeze a dragon (it needs to be the right type) and then name it and keep it in a certain area, and then dividers don't even show when I go to breed (that's another pain, and why I've started naming CBs with a certain surname, etc) so this would be a nice and elegant alternative.

I think that is an awesome idea, I currently use frozen grey hatchies as dividers, but I would love actual titles. If they would appear in scroll sort even better. biggrin.gif

IF this is implemented the titles should show up on the breeding page or a lot of the effect would be lost.

And maybe the option to hide your titles from others? That would be neat as some might want to use them for private information. Not that I would but I guess some might want to.

I would love this, albeit I would have a hard time to decide which dragons would lose their breeding addendums to their names and which would keep them biggrin.gif

I like this idea. Since the tabs/grouping idea doesn't seem to be getting anywhere fast, this is a good plan tongue.gif

and I agree, there's really no reason for everything to be a BSA... it's like what happened with renaming, where TJ just added it as an action.

EDIT: maybe it could just be incorporated into sorting rather than needing its own page? like, just add the titles in in the sorting page, and have them appear as if they were a dragon, IE in their own dragable row or box.

Edited by dracocharky

I like this idea. Since the tabs/grouping idea doesn't seem to be getting anywhere fast, this is a good plan tongue.gif

and I agree, there's really no reason for everything to be a BSA... it's like what happened with renaming, where TJ just added it as an action.

EDIT: maybe it could just be incorporated into sorting rather than needing its own page? like, just add the titles in in the sorting page, and have them appear as if they were a dragon, IE in their own dragable row or box.

Thank you for your opinion dracocharky! ^^ I don't really know, dragon's names also used to say things like "WELCOME ON MY SCROLL" ans so on... That isn't really attached to the order. I want that the dragons have more real names, you don't say: "WELCOME ON MY SCROLL is a really nice dragon. He loves to drink water and often spends time with My forum name is xDragonia.". Just as an example. I would like that the titles are used to say welcome and the forum name too, I don't want to name one of my dragons "My forum name is xDragonia", a title should be also helpful here because my scrollname is different than my forum name (even it was a kind of acciedent xd.png). But finally I want that this is the decision of TJ, that it has its own page and the other said things are just suggestions. We don't even know if he likes this idea and what he thinks about it (but I would like to hear it). :3

Oh, and @herk: Good ideas. I'll add them to the suggestions for this! :3 Thanks!

Edited by xDragonia

Love it. I need it now.

I definitely support this.

smile.gif

I'm in favor of this idea. I only have one paper dragon that is used as a title/divider, but I would use titles more if this were implemented. I also like the idea that the titles should be visible in the breed choice list.

Edited by snave

I really love this! This should be an in-game thing for everyone. :3 I'm rather zany about organizing things but I don't wanna go through all the expense to get hatchlings and freeze them JUST as dividers. It's very confusing that way and rather unfair. sad.gif I really love this idea! YES PLEASE!

I absolutely love this idea! Since I play on mobile all the time, having my dragons sorted is extremely difficult, so I don't do it. It's rather confusing on which is CB and which isn't. So, this is a beautiful solution. I love it!

While it would be better than nothing, I think the other options for sorting (tags, tabs, miniscrolls, dooms etc - sorry for not linking but too hard on mobile) are more useful.

So I support, but only as a if this is the best we'll get kinda way

Really like this idea, and It would be useful!

I don't have any divider/ title Dragons or Frozen Hatchlings for this specifically, because I don't want to have to name a dragon for that purpose.

This would come in very handy, I do want some dividers, and this would just be perfect <3

Support 100%

~Cup

Edited by Cupup889

Glad to see so much support for this idea. Definitely a "yes" from me, as I'd like to avoid freezing any more hatchlings as dividers.

Meh, I'd rather other options, but if its a "this or nothing", then I'd happily take this.

Especially if it showed up on the Breeding page.

Cheers!

C4.

I support this biggrin.gif

At one point I really wanted to use my frozen hatchlings as dividers but I soon changed my mind because they're really not meant for that and with custom sorting and having growing things sorted at the top the frozen dividers were useless anyhow so I would really love to have something like this implemented ☺

I just hope people won't abuse with titles after every 2 dragons and writing song lyrics or well... useless informations all around their scrolls ninja.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

I support this  biggrin.gif

At one point I really wanted to use my frozen hatchlings as dividers but I soon changed my mind because they're really not meant for that and with custom sorting and having growing things sorted at the top the frozen dividers were useless anyhow so I would really love to have something like this implemented ☺

I just hope people won't abuse with titles after every 2 dragons and writing song lyrics or well... useless informations all around their scrolls  ninja.gif

I do like this idea! I don't know if I'd use it myself, but can certainly see that it would be enormously useful to many people.

I don't understand how this could be 'abused' or what difference it would make to any of us if other people did as they pleased with their own scrolls, though... unsure.gif