cfmtfm

Candy box

Flames does many damage, depending on the sword level.

Health Steal steals more health, depending on the sword level.

Summoning summons more powerful monster, depending on sword level.

I suggest using the Fire Scroll

You cannot upgrade your sword until you anvil it into one of those 3.

And for the wishing well, you can choose any of those three. Save your game, then choose one. If you don't like it, go back to your saved game. Easy!

Edited by DarkHellSpiral

ooo I think I'd like to do it without cheats.

Got my sword nearly maxed, finally got the cauldron. Made it to Castle's Keep but haven't beat that yet. Freaking Ghosts, man.

You cannot upgrade your sword until you anvil it into one of those 3.

I was beginning to suspect that. Thanks! smile.gif

Summoning summons more powerful monster, depending on sword level.

Is that an Anvil thing? Hmm, I don't have that option.

And for the wishing well, you can choose any of those three. Save your game, then choose one. If you don't like it, go back to your saved game. Easy!

That's a good idea, thanks. smile.gif

EDIT: Ahahaha, I liked the Frog! xd.png

Edited by Raikielia

Oh dear...I shouldn't have clicked this... ._.

Just started a bit ago. I've only got 50 lollipops planted, and a copper sword. I was thinking about cheating, but I don't think I will. I don't like cheating.

I died in Mt. Goblin. |D

I was beginning to suspect that. Thanks! smile.gif

Is that an Anvil thing? Hmm, I don't have that option.

That's a good idea, thanks. smile.gif

EDIT: Ahahaha, I liked the Frog! xd.png

You need to first have the Wizard's Hat in your inv. Then, buy scrolls from the stranger. If he gives you an Imp Invocation Scroll, use that to make a sword of summoning

ooo I think I'd like to do it without cheats.

Got my sword nearly maxed, finally got the cauldron. Made it to Castle's Keep but haven't beat that yet. Freaking Ghosts, man.

First, You cant max level your sword unless you are in hard.

Second, you need to get the Wizard's hat. Get the Imp Invocation Scroll and send one out. Imps are immume to ghosts.

Oh dear...I shouldn't have clicked this...  ._.

Just started a bit ago.  I've only got 50 lollipops planted, and a copper sword.  I was thinking about cheating, but I don't think I will.  I don't like cheating.

I died in Mt. Goblin.  |D

First, upgrade your sword once.

Then, upgrade your farm to 100 lp per second WITHOUT buying any lollipops with candy

Meanwhile, eat all your candy

Edited by NixAyum

First, You cant max level your sword unless you are in hard.

Second, you need to get the Wizard's hat. Get the Imp Invocation Scroll and send one out. Imps are immume to ghosts.

Ah, I thought I read in here that the max level was five. I'm at three now, does it not have a cap in normal?

And I have Imps, I just can't see the screen to send them out. (Tiny laptop means the field gets pushed down while the inventory and stuff is still on top.)

Also, please don't double post! You can copy a second reply and edit your first post if you want to do two things at once.

How do I load my game after I've closed the tab? >.>;

Okay, I can't beat Castle's Entrance. ._. Guess I need to start eating more candy.

Too bad we can't sell scrolls we don't need/want(is sick of all the Acid Rain and Earthquake scrolls >_<).

Hehe, this game is strangely fun.

Can someone give me the answer to the frog's third question? Math confuses me.

Hilight for answer:

Raikielia, have you already enchanted your sword? If yes, what level is it?

All ya gotta do is double each number. smile.gif512

EDIT: ninja.gif'd!

Yep, with the Fire Scroll and level 3, I think.

EDIT II: Woot! Onto the Castle's Stairs! biggrin.gif

Edited by Raikielia

Ah, I thought I read in here that the max level was five. I'm at three now, does it not have a cap in normal?

And I have Imps, I just can't see the screen to send them out. (Tiny laptop means the field gets pushed down while the inventory and stuff is still on top.)

Also, please don't double post! You can copy a second reply and edit your first post if you want to do two things at once.

Okay. Sorry, but I was replying to 3 people and I dont know how to shove all those quotes in together.

No cap in normal.

If you had a Sword of Summoning, it would be easy since your sword can summon a monster for you. Otherwise, you would have to use the invunability potion.

Ali'i You have to press the save button. It gives you a little passcode. Then, you type into your address bar:

http://candies.aniwey.net/index.php?pass=

After the = you put the password given to you.

Hawktalon: I will give you the answers to 3 and beyond (Below is white text. highlight it)

It would be 512

The next one would be A Frog

Next is Me

Final one is The Answer To That Question

Raikielia: Use the Imp Invocation scroll if you cant pass Castle's Stairs

And people on the level Hell: Remember that you can move up and down with i and k

Edited by DarkHellSpiral

Yeah, Stairs was easy. It was Entrance I was having trouble with.

Ugh! I used a G.M.O.O.H potion and got the cow level and died because I forgot I made health potions ... >_<

EDIT: Okay, beat it the second time. xd.png Yay, horn! biggrin.gif

Edited by Raikielia

Since tehre are so many cows, I suggest a few Acid Rain or Earthquake scrolls

~Just cheating through the whole thing. <3 Javascript~

Edited by DarkHellSpiral

Yeah, I got the Flaming upgrade for my sword. Good to know there's no level cap, though I'm probably going to spend a lot of pops on the witch getting candies.

Going through the Goblin level repeatedly out of boredom whooo

I just used Berserk and Fire a couple times. And a few Health potions.

EDIT: Whoa! The end of the Keep ... O_O /so dead

Edited by Raikielia

Sword Of Flames

Once you have the sharpened chocolate sword, you can enchant it using a fire scroll.

"You now have the Sword

of Flames ! Your sword

is covered by a

permanent blaze,

damaging your enemies

more than ever. "

Damage: 16 + level of the sword / 2, 33% chance to add sword level*2, meaning the most damage you can get out of a level 1 flame sword is 18.

1. Level = 16 or 18, average 16.666

2. Level = 17 or 21, average 18.333

3. Level = 17 or 23, average 19

4. Level = 18 or 26, average 20.666

5. Level = 18 or 28, average 21.333

So basically the higher your level is there is a CHANCE to get more damage

Tell me if you need help.

Or go to the wiki here.

Edited by DarkHellSpiral

The max level is 5 on the hard-mode version. wink.gif It doesn't have a cap in the normal version. In fact, once you get to the dev's computer, you can get the Sword of Randomness = infinity + x, x being your previous level.

I suggest you just click it right after you start the quest. tongue.gif

Where do we get the forge and wishing well maps? Are they in random chests too?

No, you get those once you complete the Underwater cave quest. wink.gif

Added a few more links to the OP - glad to see that teh power of ASCII is taking over people are enjoying the game. o3o

I've been struggling with level Chuck Norris when I play without cheating. I found out this: To defeat him, you need about 10 seeds, 10 invulnerability potions and 10 teleport scrolls. When you are right by Chuck Norris, use the potion. Right before it runs out, use the scroll then plant the seed (Because the seed grows a tree with many hitpoints, and your potion cooldown is long. The tree takes up time as you kill it)

Congrats. You just beat the censorkip.gif out of Chuck Norris.....On candy box

Oh yeah, Candy Box. I loved it all the way to the end, although Developer's Computer did frustrate me a bit. I got to the point of getting the Sword of Liflamesummoning and then just quit from there.

I think I still have the code for my saved game...

Oh yes! I started playing last fortnight. Highly artistic of aniwey. The whole game is just full of ASCII but it's lovely. There are quests and all. I'm still stuck in Hell though.

I'm so excited. There's even Candy Box 2 out there. It is like a clicking game already with the advanced ASCII art instead of the ordinary one in the first game. I have a weird thought: it might be cool if we have an event here in Dragon Cave that involves something like that. The ASCII art. Perhaps Halloween or Christmas but yes, Dragon Cave have that signature events of having rich i ages and art with the clicking game and pixel art going on, tongue.gif it is impossible they'll adopt the idea.