TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

Wow, DC is 7 already?? Awesome!!

I'm VERY excited about this event, although I do have worries because of the (normal) lack of information. WILL these be permanent additions to the cave? Everyone seems to think so, but we don't know for sure, do we? And I *really* hope they will at *least* act as commons long enough for users to actually get them, unlike certain releases where the very next day they were hard to get.

all of the previous b-day releases were permanent, i'm not sure why this year is any different?

Omg!!! =o

(And I'm the one nut who didn't get the new release pattern)

THANK YOU for letting us know AHEAD of time, since I kept locking myself with soulpeace parents and the like x.x idk how many days I will be there to catch but THE HUNT IS ON!! >:3

Oh dear! 7?! Guess I gotta clear my space then!

all of the previous b-day releases were permanent, i'm not sure why this year is any different?

Haha, I suppose it's just human nature to be nervous about things. You're probably right, though--the only limited releases we've ever had have been holidays, so it stands to reason these will be permanent as well. smile.gif

I think a release like this is kind of nice to have once in a while. I'm certainly not against people grabbing and trading eggs, but with this it will be a bit harder at first because people won't be able to meat all their person goals right away. That means that people will be raising them and that will give everyone a bit more time to grab them.

And yes, before someone post an elaborate mathematical work up of how they can work out all the grabbing and trading, I know some people will do that, but not nearly as many as usual. 2/3rds of us are still trying to add up how many we can get in a week with Incubate, nevermind working out trade turnover. xd.png

So I can only get one of each new breed to make sure I DO get one of each new breed.

Eh... that's cool I guess? I just hope none of them are more than common so I actually can get them after they get mixed back into the already existing dragons. |:

Oh well. At least I can gift the extras I'll accidentally grab when I'm mass clicking to someone who needs one! smile.gif Then I can get my dragons and make someone's day at the same time!

Omg!!! =o

(And I'm the one nut who didn't get the new release pattern)

Rofl, yup, you're the one nut xd.png

hey, YOU said it! tongue.gif

Meh, you guys, ruining my fun. You're right after all.

I still hope I get something out of this though. Then again, this is no holiday. Still a huge release, so here's to hoping.

Is it horrible that I'm considering leaving the camp ground each night to drive an hour, come home, log on and catch dragons? That's pathetic, right? rolleyes.gif

Ugh - I dunno. It seems like if I don't get the dragons when they are released, it takes forever. When the initial flood dies down, no matter how common they are, they get locked up behind older breeds that no one wants because they are waiting for the next new egg. So if I don't get them when they first drop - it'll take forever and a day to get any.

....decisions, decisions

So I can only get one of each new breed to make sure I DO get one of each new breed.

Eh... that's cool I guess? I just hope none of them are more than common so I actually can get them after they get mixed back into the already existing dragons. |:

Oh well. At least I can gift the extras I'll accidentally grab when I'm mass clicking to someone who needs one! smile.gif Then I can get my dragons and make someone's day at the same time!

You can get more than one of each breed, I'm not sure why people are saying this. Its going to be one breed released a day for seven days. If you have a gold trophy and enough incubates you can catch 3 to 4 of each new breed in a week.

why can you only get one per breed? even without incubate, they hatch in 3 days

Is it horrible that I'm considering leaving the camp ground each night to drive an hour, come home, log on and catch dragons? That's pathetic, right? rolleyes.gif

I prefer the term dedicated. Feel free to repeat it to yourself on the drive home. laugh.gif

Yes but there's the debating over which ones I want to grab multiples of first. I have really bad issues with this sort of thing where I debate over and over and don't want to grab any until I know for certain which one I want the most of. Especially since I don't really know what they're going to hatch into.

I prefer the term dedicated. Feel free to repeat it to yourself on the drive home. laugh.gif

the LONG drive home!

and back, yay!!!!!

I like your style laugh.gif

Well heck...it's only time and *cough* 3.75/gallon gasoline. xd.png

I'm wondering a few things...

Every additional night that we have a new release, are they going to be like a regular release in only one biome? Are they going to command all biomes to release them like an actually holiday?

With each night in succession, will only the dragon of that night be dropped? As in: will the dragon from night 3 be halted on night 4, so we don't have accidental clicks and get locked on only one breed? Will we have to wade through each breed of the previous night to get the new ones?

If we have had 7 biomes and each of the dragons were allotted to one, I think it would be easier to wrap my mind around this...

The time is late, so I'll think about this later xO

Edit: Apparently I forget tenses when I am tired xd.png

Edited by DeathCry

Yes but there's the debating over which ones I want to grab multiples of first. I have really bad issues with this sort of thing where I debate over and over and don't want to grab any until I know for certain which one I want the most of. Especially since I don't really know what they're going to hatch into.

But there's only one being released a day. You don't have to chose between seven new eggs in the first day, since there will only be one new egg on day one.

If we have 7 biomes and each of the dragons were allotted to one, I think it would be easier to wrap my mind around this...

The time is late, so I'll think about this later xO

could work... if we HAD 7 biomes, but we only have 6 wink.gif

and no, don't add another biome ohmy.gif

Just grab two, incubate those and be done with it. If you want, influence so you have a pair. A winrar is you.

Ugh - I dunno. It seems like if I don't get the dragons when they are released, it takes forever. When the initial flood dies down, no matter how common they are, they get locked up behind older breeds that no one wants because they are waiting for the next new egg. So if I don't get them when they first drop - it'll take forever and a day to get any.

....decisions, decisions

I think one year I jailbroke my smartphone so I could tether it to my laptop for just this reason. >.>