TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

I really hate being one of THOSE people (y'know, the kind that complains about a gift), but 7 breeds in a week?! sad.gif That's going to be hell to collect...and might mean 7x 5:30am starts if they all end up being cave dropped as opposed to breed-only.

Not to mention catchers can only get one CB each if they're all cave drops :/ Which sucks...

I was all hyped up for a hunt, but this is cool, too. The build up of the anticipation, 7 awesome new breeds (which will kill me given my scroll goals xd.png), and - bonus - I get to go ahead and breed tonight!

It will be so hard for me

since there is only 7 egg slots I have

that means only 1 new egg each night DX

but

Happy Early B-day DC

I'm pretty sure none of this is meant to be cruel wink.gif

No matter what, it still very nice to TJ to even do anything like this. Having posted this on the night that we all expected a release is actually better since this gets the word out to as many players as soon as possible. At least there will be 15 people asking about the event in the "Help" threads, instead of 100+ because no one saw it smile.gif

At least we also got a COUPLE week's warning to clear out our eggspaces for seven new breeds as opposed to the typical two...

Very excited!

I hope some of them are hybrids smile.gif, especially after the soul-peace.

Thank you TJ, for giving us notice about a whopping seven breeds. I'll need time to plan out how to get them all on my scroll!

This is great news, and happy birthday Dragon Cave! Now I don't feel bad about scroll-locking today with awesome AP finds. *awaits the 22nd*

OMG! Seven new dragons, that's wonderful. More than 2 weeks of waiting. But it's so worthy! biggrin.gif Thank you TJ.

It's not "delightfully cruel" it's just plain cruel. Again, not that DC cares. mad.gif

I'm going to bed. I missed a party, thinking I was getting a new draggie or two. This whole night is....well, not worth getting warned for.

If you decided to skip a party in order to collect sprite dragons that were likely going to be common, permanent releases like 90% of all other releases we've had, then that's on you. You chose your priorities, and you decided those sprites were worth more than the party. No need to throw a fit and complain about the game because of it. I stayed up late for the release, but I'm just glad that we're going to have a really cool one later this month, rather than getting all hung up over the fact that there wasn't one tonight.

I wonder why people are going to the Alphine habitat. Thank you TJ and sprinters!!! I remember last years release of the 3 dragons!

Having posted this on the night that we all expected a release is actually better since this gets the word out to as many players as soon as possible. At least there will be 15 people asking about the event in the "Help" threads, instead of 100+ because no one saw it smile.gif

ROFL, I would have liked to know it a day sooner xd.png I'm up very early now, would have stayed in bed longer otherwise wink.gif

To those who are complaining that there are going to be a lot to collect, why are you stressing? These are permanent additions to the cave, it's not like you've got to collect the immediately. I don't understand the whole thing about having to get new releases as soon as they come out. You've got forever to collect them!

I'm personally incredibly excited about this. I don't care that it'll take me ages to reach my scroll goal for all these new breeds. I'm just excited that we are going to have SO MANY new sprites around the cave! That's incredible. biggrin.gif

but

Happy Early B-day DC

Nah, if you have incubates you can get 3 of each. 1st day catch three, incubate, 2nd day catch three, incubate, 3rd day the 1st day eggs hatch, catch three and incubate new eggs, 4th day 2nd day eggs hatch, catch and incubate new eggs, and so on.

but

Happy Early B-day DC

Technically, with Incubate, you SHOULD be unlocked every two days. Might run into a "growing things" limit problem though. You'd have to start the week completely free of growing creatures on your scroll.

I personally think this will be a lot of fun! Unfortunately, it's only really ideal for gold trophy users who have seven egg slots (one for each), and Silver users whose first eggs will be hatched by the last release if they only take one of each. I might not be able to straight away nab the last release as a little Bronzey, and newbies will probably be left in the dust... so, what's the easiest was to get 125 dragons in 16 days? biggrin.gif

EDIT: Whoops, forgot about a little feature called "Incubate"... I really need more Reds, all three of mine are on CD

Edited by sylphoflights

Was there a release on DC's birthday last year? Can't quite remember. I think there was but the breeds I thought of I know can't be right. X___x

7 dragons, 7 days, 7th birthday and then I look down and notice as I post this... 7 pages. LOL.

Awesome, it'll be my birthday present too <3 -turns 21 in less than 2 weeks-

'cept when I post this, people are posting so fast it switched to 8 pages. Ahahah!

Edited by Verridith

Technically, with Incubate, you SHOULD be unlocked every two days. Might run into a "growing things" limit problem though. You'd have to start the week completely free of growing creatures on your scroll.

not even that, after 5 days, the first batch can grow up.

2 days for eggs, 3 for hatchies smile.gif