TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

Does that mean we will have 8 in ten days time, because 3 days after the event starts it will be time for junes new release june 2nd (my anniversary BTW)

Dear God. I hope they don't compound each other and result in mayhem on the last day of the release.

Thanks for the heads up though.

got up at 5.30... going back to bed tongue.gif

Ditto... dry.gif

I really hate being one of THOSE people (y'know, the kind that complains about a gift), but 7 breeds in a week?! sad.gif That's going to be hell to collect...and might mean 7x 5:30am starts if they all end up being cave dropped as opposed to breed-only.

Amazing. Hate having to wait and anticipate, but...

I just hope the new breeds stay really common for a while, so I can actually get them all like a smaller release. unsure.gif

That's a lot of dragons!

And it's very nice, but since I work I guess it means I may not get any sad.gif Tonight I stayed up for a new release, but I can't when I have work the next day.

I really need to start buying lottery tickets laugh.gif

Will each day's dragons be added to the day before, I wonder, or will each day be just one dragon? And for the full day? Because if they're still dropping at night I might get one.

I can't wait to see what they are!

Darn, stayed up for nothing. (JK, I was at a party so I was up by chance tongue.gif) Sadly, no Cinco de Mayo release. At least we're getting the giant release we all wanted happy.gif It's going to be so hard for me to only catch a few f each egg at a time @_@

Pssh there's still plenty to catch. I just got two cb nebs and two cb reds, I haven't caught many of those recently.

So the new release started? ??

There is no release till May 22nd

I do not like this what so ever.

7 in the span of a week is way too much.

We used to have big releases like this all the time. Don't stress, everything will likely be permanent and common, enjoy the rush & have fun. Plus, since they're going to be released one-per-day, it'll be pretty easy to stock up on the first few breeds released, hatch them, and then have a whole new set of empty slots for the breeds released the latter half of the week. Between that delayed releasing and most people having more slots than ever before now, this'll still be a much easier release than some of the crazy ones there've been in the past! wink.gif

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

LOL! Everyone is looking here. I've never seen the user list logged in so long.

Has anyone asked what this will do to the June release yet? Thanks!

but are they here to stay... or are they only in the cave for the day?

I'm just gonna say, unless someone says anything different, I'm going to assume that they're pernament releases, like the fifth year pygmys, and Mod Madness...

...Again, until anyone linked to the site says different.

(Honestly a jumpstart at working away at the Completed Dragons list? I'm for it.)

It's not "delightfully cruel" it's just plain cruel. Again, not that DC cares. mad.gif

I'm pretty sure none of this is meant to be cruel wink.gif

No matter what, it still very nice to TJ to even do anything like this. Having posted this on the night that we all expected a release is actually better since this gets the word out to as many players as soon as possible. At least there will be 15 people asking about the event in the "Help" threads, instead of 100+ because no one saw it smile.gif

Yay! Thank you TJ and Spriters!

I will now try to be unegg locked or at least have 6 spaces free.

Very nice! Thank you, TJ, for the plan, and Happy Almost Cave-Birthday! biggrin.gif

It will be possible!! you can get 3 of each release if you have a gold trophy and a ton of incubates xd.png just going to be super duper hetic 0.o

This is so exciting! Thank you so much, TJ. biggrin.gif I can't wait for the 22nd~ It seems so far away!