cfmtfm

"If it has a face, it has a name"

love_HP, it's unfortunate when you lose the names of so many dragons. sad.gif There's no rush to name all your dragons or to take the oath; there's no deadline and both your dragons and this thread are going nowhere. :3

Updated to here~!

love_HP, it's unfortunate when you lose the names of so many dragons. sad.gif There's no rush to name all your dragons or to take the oath; there's no deadline and both your dragons and this thread are going nowhere. :3

Updated to here~!

Well it isn't that bad. I only named a small part of my dragons back then (never very good at naming...)

I, zheyrryhn, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I have always named my dragons and think it's fun. Kings and Queens are CB that I picked up myself, their offspring become Princes/Princesses with their offspring being Dukes/Duchesses. Sultan/Sultanna are purebred dragons of 2nd gen gotten from other people's scrolls. Amir/Amira apply to metallics often of mixed--sometimes very messy--lineages. My CB Magi are all named after citrus fruits, and my Royal Blues are named after shades of blue while my Royal Crimsons are all named after types of wine.

I, Tsukiath, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I have always named my dragons. It's one of my favorite parts of raising them! tongue.gif

Sometimes it takes me a while to come up with good names, but I always get to it eventually.

I, Syiren, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

So let it be written so let it be done.

Edited by Syiren

I, xDragonia, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I, Cecona, agree that if it has a face, it has a name

I'm so happy people are signing up! Also, cfmtfm... You MAY wanna check for duplicates in the oath-takers list. I remember spotting a couple