cfmtfm

"If it has a face, it has a name"

I, Sylph264, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I actually greatly enjoy naming each of my dragons and have a lot of fun with the process- I name all my dragons in Albanian! Somewhat questionable translations, considering I'm using Google Translate, but I turn up some very cool-looking names. smile.gif (You can look at my scroll if you wanna see my dragons' names)

I, mellinatre, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I really like to name my dragons, sometimes it took me a little time to choose the right one but I name them all!

I, dragondoodle, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

It's part of the fun for me! I even try to use the names of the parents as inspiration if they're not caveborn thumbs_up.png

I, MagiKKal, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I will always name my dragons. Eventually. Even if it takes a month. I'll give them names when I think of them.

I, HeroHorse, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I enjoy naming my dragons, even if the names are rather ridiculous. I've got dragons named in English, Irish, Bosnian, French and German, as well as nonsensical names such as Dre'cam. I find that the names can often inspire me while writing descriptions about my dragons, which is comes in handy!

I, Doublelift, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

i get anxious when my dragons don't have names xd.png

I didn't realize I took the oath.... was going to but I saw my name. I guess I'll take a banner then!

I agree! Most of the names are names from books (Nico DiAngelo my Angel and Leo Valdez Jr my yellow crowned.... and his daughter Calypso Valdez)) others are Keto Quintis meaning keto(striped) and Quintis(five) in Latin. Most are Percy Jackson themed/ Greek mythology. Others I just come up with something or use rp names. My new spring one I would name after my rp character (if female of course).

I, Poisony, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I make the most random and longest names but I just feel the need to name them c:

I, Stellaluna22, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I always give my dragons a name. Usually something that suits it. I usually give it something that has a trait in it, such as "Patience" or "Pride". For example, I named my silver tinsel "Moonlight's Silence" after the fact that it hatched at midnight and that it is silver, like moonlight wub.gif

I, K4121X, agree that if it has a face, it has a name

I love making up strange sounding names for my dragons, it's so much fun!

I, Echostorm, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Honestly, I thought everyone named their dragons before. I wait until they're adults usually to name mine. ^^

I, princesskrb, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I've given my dragons a name ever since I started on dragon cave (even if I'm kinda slow at naming them at times) QvQ It just wouldn't be quite as fun if they didn't all have names in my opinon~