cfmtfm

"If it has a face, it has a name"

I, wingedwillow, agree that if it has a face, it has a name. Edited by wingedwillow

I, CharonDusk, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I, kayla0297, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Now... there was an instance where all the names of my dragons were wiped, but I am currently working on it, as you can see ^^

I, Ylvanne, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I'm still missing a few, but I'm really naming them all ^w^ I've only left the last part of my second page now!

I, Morality, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I actually got around to finally naming all 7 pages of my dragons recently after not bothering for 4~ years.

Edited by Morality

I, Zeditha, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I took the oath quite a while ago, and have upheld it. (there are two unnamed hatchies on my scroll, but they're in a transfer so I can't name them.)

May I politely request an update on this thread?

I, IsertUsernameHere, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I've named my dragons as long as I can remember. I usually name dragons as soon as they hatch, and there's only been one time where that hasn't been the case.

I, Lizzyluna, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I'm renaming my 800+ dragons who lost their name due to inactivity. It will take some more time.

I, umbreon_rock, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

All of my dragons are named, it feels odd to have a creature unnamed. Sometimes I may wait until it genders, but mostly not c:

I, TheMysticFrog, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I always try to find a suitable name for each and every one of my dragons! biggrin.gif

I, Fire_Shine, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I plan to name all my dragons with a given name that relates to them, and then add a descriptive title such as "the Firebreather", "of Winter", etc.

I, (placenamehere), agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I finally finished naming all my dragons (except for the ones still growing), just so I could take the oath \o/.

May I politely request an update on this thread?

If you look on the original post, it appears that the post manager hasn't updated this post for a long time (a year?)

I wonder if we can start a new thread to continue this? That would probably require mod permission...? (I dunno, I'm new to this forum stuff.)

I, Nightingale Song, agree that if it has a face, it has a name. Edited by Nightingale Song

I, Enuescaris alias Temerair, agree that if it has a face, it has a name. Edited by Enuescaris