cfmtfm

"If it has a face, it has a name"

I, Katzyn, agree that is it has a face, it has a name! *salute*

Now, to get back to re-naming all my dragons...Apparently the Mass Un-naming thing happened after I quit DC before =(

Hello c: I've recently come back on DragonCave, and as fellow oath-taker, I decided to make a better banner then the last one I made all those months ago. Please enjoy :3

user posted image

[IMG=https://i.imgur.com/LLEjtAj.gif]

Woah, thank you for this snazzy banner! I've added it to our lovely collection. <3

Quick question before I take the oath. I like to keep my dragons unnamed to remind me that I haven't given them a description yet. I feel like all dragons deserve a name /and/ a description, but I don't always have the inspiration for it. Can I still take the oath? I do plan on giving all my dragons names and descriptions!

Sure you can! As long as you intend to name them at some point, it's all good. :3

Updated to here~! We've reached 1,300 oath-takers - yet another amazing milestone. Thank you to all oath-takers, old and new. happy.gif

((Is it bad that I almost want a banner that says, "If it has a name, it has a face"? Lol.))

I, (moota), agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I am making progress on naming my scroll. Please be patient with me. unsure.gif

Edited by moota

I, moonshark, agree that if it has a face, it has a name

I have wanted to join this for a while, as I have a specific naming pattern for all my dragons, but due to procrastination I had a large group of unnamed Guardians (intimidating only because I name in order of date of growing up, and they ranged over three years). They have names at last, however, and I will not let my adults pile up like that again, so I feel that I can now take this oath with pride. smile.gif

I, mymeadowlark, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Finally! I was waiting until all my mature hatchlings and dragons were named to take the oath smile.gif

((Is it bad that I almost want a banner that says, "If it has a name, it has a face"? Lol.))

Not bad at all. tongue.gif Feel free to make one, but make sure it's clear that it links back to this thread (obviously)!

Updated to here~! <3

I, lightningsky, agree that if it has a face, it has a name. Edited by lightningsky

I, DJDragonwolf, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I already name all my dragons. x3

Edited by DJDragonwolf

I, SunRising, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I name my dragons once their gender is determined. I give them Latin names with usually two words of English before or after the Latin word.

Ex. 'Ignis of Life'