cfmtfm

"If it has a face, it has a name"

I, TheWillowTree, agree that if it has a face, it has a name. I hereby declare I shall name each dragon that comes into my possession, or may my scroll be burned by the powers that be.

Updated to here~! <3

AnariaZanyr: you're free to use (or make) a banner without taking the oath. The banners are just used to advertise the thread, really. smile.gif

I hadn't thought about it much, but I really like this idea! biggrin.gif What a great way to make raising these adowable wittle dwagons more personal and fun!

I, ssumppg, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Because I <3 my dragons.

I name all of my dragons anyways, so why not take the oath, just to further cement me naming my dragons.

I, Bloodless Soul, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I'm surprised I have not taken this oath yet. I always name my dragons. tongue.gif

I, shopgirl998, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I, Finchfrond, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I mean, why wouldn't you name these cuties?

^^ I can't stand seeing my dragons unnamed. I always try to name them, even if it takes a few days...

I, Allons-y~Geronimo, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I love naming my dragons! I just finished naming all of them properly and it was worth the time.

I, Lupe, agree that if it has a face, it has a name

I name all my dragons. Even if it takes a bit. I try to keep to lineages and German names

I, Lawless_Lawful, agree that if it has a face, it has a name

Although, some names could be done without. I had an offspring and it was named 'fat nasty trash' sad.gif but otherwise, everything should be named!

Hello c: I've recently come back on DragonCave, and as fellow oath-taker, I decided to make a better banner then the last one I made all those months ago. Please enjoy :3

user posted image

[IMG=https://i.imgur.com/LLEjtAj.gif]

Naming my dragons has always been one of my favorite parts of raising them. ^^

I, ~Articuno~, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Quick question before I take the oath. I like to keep my dragons unnamed to remind me that I haven't given them a description yet. I feel like all dragons deserve a name /and/ a description, but I don't always have the inspiration for it. Can I still take the oath? I do plan on giving all my dragons names and descriptions!

I, gothgirl2321, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

should have done this sooner xd.png I name all of my dragons, hatchling, adult or frozen : )

I, Cemeroll, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Currently in the process of naming all my dragons tongue.gif

Edited by Cemeroll