cfmtfm

"If it has a face, it has a name"

I, red_zippo, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I hope I did this correctly.

Edited by red_zippo

I, deathsnake951, henceforth agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I added the word henceforth on accident. I hope that doesn't mess it up, but I'm going to assume it doesn't and leave that.

Edited by deathsnake951

I, Poozza, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I love it when my dragons i give people get named huh.gif

I, Cendaquenta a.k.a westeros_elf, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

(I was already naming all my dragons - though a lot of the names are approximations of their codes - but it's nice to sort of formalize it.)

Updated to here~! We're nearly halfway to 1,300 already. Almost 250 new oath-takers in just over half a year is pretty impressive, too. o3o

I, Jascuty, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I find it so annoying when a dragon has a nice lineage, but it's spoilt by ancestors with no names sad.gif

Edited by Jascuty

Why hello there~! I decided to pop back in for the holidays. cfmtfm, you're doing great! Keep up the good work!! Hello to all new oath takers, too.

I, Dewdropmon, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I have many unnamed dragons and it will likely take quite a while to find names for them all since I like to think carefully about the names I give my dragons but they will all eventually have good names.

I, Ilyriss, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I always wait to see the gender to name, but I just can't see a dragon without a name~

The only thing is that I have a Turpentine with (Zaibs) code, maybe I put literally "(Zaibs)" as name : P

*waves* Thanks, kiyye! :3

Updated to here~! Halfway to 1,300 already. Welcome to all the new oath-takers. happy.gif

I, Silent_Vampire, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

BTW- This is really great. I like it.

I,dragonfire75, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

It may take a little bit to think of names but usually I just think of something random then name it XD ALSO here is my scroll link so you can check: http://dragcave.net/user/dragonfire75 ALSO (Again) you should make it so people have to put a link to their scroll unless they have it in their Sig. Just saying!

I, xXImNotSlyXx, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Well that is my scroll name, and if you want to check the authenticity of my declaration have a look at my scroll, any unnamed dragons are growing hatchlings.

Edited by Uchikikarasu

I, Kojayo55, agree that if it has a face, it has a name. Edited by Kojayo55

I've ALWAYS named my dragons, so I have no idea why I haven't taken the oath already!

I, Lavander, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

ALSO (Again) you should make it so people have to put a link to their scroll unless they have it in their Sig. Just saying!

I don't tend to (ask to) check scrolls, as some people have come back from a hiatus and are in the process of renaming their dragons. Some people might collect cool codes and thus leave those dragons unnamed. Some people prefer to wait a certain period of time to name their dragons. All of that is totally cool and fine in my book! <3 That's mainly why I don't check scrolls and why I don't scold oath-takers that haven't named some of their dragons. smile.gif

Updated to here~! Happy New Year to everyone.

I, Starlitt, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Great idea happy.gif It makes me a little sad sometimes when I see scrolls filled with nameless dragons.

I, coolwow99, agree that if it has a face,it has a name.

I always name my dragons so im taking the oath.

I, Jayfeather462, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

What about trades?

-Jay