cfmtfm

"If it has a face, it has a name"

I, Tehdragon, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

p.s. long time no see trolls cfmtfm :3

I, missy_, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I have been doing this since I started playing DC, just never bothered to take the oath. smile.gif

I generally name my dragons when they are still hatchlings xd.png and often will name them after their parents, grandparents, or some naming theme in their lineage.

If there is no naming scheme, i.e. if they are Cave Born or other, then I think about what name fits them. I may change their name a few times. laugh.gif

Occasionally it will take me longer to name a dragon. I also anticipate if I do a checker lineage or something with many generations that I could hold off a little longer to name them just to get all the names in order, so that it looks pretty in the checker.

I also name 99% if not close to 100% of my frozens.

Sincerely,

missy

Updated to here; welcome all~! missy_, I do a very similar thing with my naming! :3 *high-fives*

Teh, look at the user under you in the alphabetical list. ;p

I usually name mine as hatchlings, though I do have one name that I really want to get on one of my dragons and will have to wait until I see if it can breed with the dragon I want to mate it with. And I ave one with a really cool code. Yep.

I, ptork66, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

To motivate myself to finish naming my new dragons and re-naming the ones whose names were wiped!

I, tiktokism, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Can't believe that this is something that requires an oath, really. sad.gif I've been naming my dragons since the beginning - and ALL of them get named. The frozen ones, the ones with cool codes, all of them. Being frozen doesn't make them unworthy and unimportant, and having a cool code isn't enough of an excuse to me - that's like calling somebody by a distinguishing feature ("Hey snaggletooth!") instead of their name. sad.gif

Finally got around to naming all of my dragons today (I already had 800 or so named but there were some that were still left unnamed), so...

I, Silvaerie, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

tiktokism, but I guess we still have to respect those who choose not to name their dragons. X3 Thanks for taking the oath, everyone; updated~!

I, Oriolous, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Because naming is important!

...I probably am going to ignore lineages because under normal circumstances, I don't care about lineages and I won't likely breed my dragons unless I need to get vastly different alt-forms (like Silvers). Unless I get an awesome/important lineage.

I, Misty-Shroud, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I always name my dragon, once they've gendered. tongue.gif

I, YugiSchiffer, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I love naming all of my dragons. It's fun and it shows your creativity!

I name my dragons after they have become adults.

I, kingcobra2018, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

a hatchling, frozen, or adult will have a name. And that's a promise!

I, zacktim4, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Me! me, me, me! i named everything in my scroll (Same name with this username), except the growing ones.

Edited by zacktim4

Updated to here~! :3 I totally agree with you, YugiSchiffer; creativity is sort of key to naming dragons. tongue.gif

I have and I will keep naming my dragons... wonder why I haven't done this sooner (didn't look for it, apparently...).

I tend to wait until they have a gender to name my dragons properly.

Right... the oath:

I, Mangetsuneko, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Ps. you shall know my dragons from the 'Moonmew' or 'MN' at the end of name.