boscodelta

Cellphone Games

Lets face it, if you have a touch phone you have probably downloaded one game. Whether it was for your kid initially or you wanted to try it. If you haven't you are missing out. are there any games that you can't stop playing? spent tons of money on when you shouldn't have?

What are some of your horrible touch screen (or hey, even old flip open cellphones that are 3000 years old and have tetris on them!) game stories?

Maybe list a number of cellular games you hate/love/currently playing or recently stopped.

I am currently playing pocket planes by nimble bit and holy crap I am so addicted.

Edited by boscodelta

DragonVale. Been playing it since early 2012, only a few months after it initially came out. Addicted to it like crazy and have every single dragon that ever came out x3

/edit that's not a cellphone game, is it? Whups :3

Edited by rampaging wyvern

DragonVale. Been playing it since early 2012, only a few months after it initially came out. Addicted to it like crazy and have every single dragon that ever came out x3

OMG LOL. I spent like 50$ on a few dragons and ended up uninstalling it so I wouldn't spend anymore money on it.

/edit that's not a cellphone game, is it? Whups :3

Lost my muse for that!

Bejeweled? I have it on my LG. the voice is creepy, since it says "Good bye!" But I LOVE Bejeweled.

OH. DH4 or Warriors (Dungeon Hunter 4) They're both cool fighting games. DH4 is set in this place called Valenthia where there used to be demons, then the demons come back. In Warriors, you can fight Dragons, all that stuff. EASIER to level up in Warriors, harder in DH4

Edited by girlfairy76

Connect the dot type games are my favorite [flow line/bridges]. I have about 15 of them on my iPod.

I am a huge fan of endless runner type games. At one time I had about six or seven of them in a folder. My favorites are Robot Unicorn Attack 2, Temple Run: Brave, and Jetpack Joyride.

I also really love Order and Chaos (a World of Warcraft type MMORPG) and Where's my Perry?. I used to have Cut the Rope and Angry Birds too, but I beat both games and deleted them because I needed room.

Temple Run. I tried it because some of my co-workers recommended it, but quickly uninstalled it before I could get hooked on it. I just didn't want to stop running. xd.png

Most of the games I have I end up deleting within a few months. I like DragonIsland Blue(pokemon-like game), Whale Trails, and Robot Unicorn Attack 2. There's not a specific type I prefer. I never spend money on games, and get them when they're free.

I've an iPhone.

I liked Geomon back when it was up, too bad it died.

Pocket Frogs is pretty fun, though I'm taking a break from it. DragonVilliage is fun, too, and Dragon Island Blue.

I'm glad I got Ace Attorney on the iPhone, too!

Angry Birds, naturally.

And Dungeon Raid is really, REALLY addicting. Also decided to splurge and get The World Ends With You when it was on sale (considering I already have 2 copies of the DS version in English and one copy of the Japanese DS game, ahahah... I just needed the iOS version, too.)

SmallRPG is a decent way to kill time, and I've gont some version of sudoku, solitaire, and mahjong on my phone.

Then there's a few others that I've got on here but I don't play regularly.

As for games I've played that I HATE... I absolutely do NOT recommend GeoMonsters unless they've fixed the horrendous lag issue (but now it looks like a ton of people are complaining that the game doesn't even load and have been for months, so...)

And DragonSoul. The stupid thing keeps crashing, and to do pretty much anything worthwhile you have to spend real cash in amounts that it's just not worth it.

If I like a game, I'll spring for the full version or I'll make some in-app purchases. But DragonSoul is just unreasonably priced, and rather lame. It's also got very little to do and is mostly just a waiting game (if I want a dragon-raising waiting game, I'm already here, aren't I? xd.png). But it's not really worth it to spend money on a game that's mostly waiting around. (at least, it was as of when I last played. They could have added more stuff in, I suppose.)

I have an iPod.

Zenonia. The whole series. They're DS-like RPG style games with great systems for saving and points and such and it's really addicting. It's free as well.

Free things are always the best. hehe.

Scribblenauts is just as good as the others in the series, but the loading time for the front screen is really irritating sometimes.

Temple Run and Subway Surfers. I can't get enough of them.

I used to play Pocket Frogs, but quickly lost interest.

Words with Friends is my unhealthy addiction. My family and friends must all surrender to me!

I used to be addicted to Tiny Tower, but once I reached 100 floors it became too time-consuming. I still play it about once a day to restock my floors.

I don't own an Iphone or any other touch phone (yet), but have play phone games (non-touch games and touch games):

Jetpack Joyride

Assassin's creed (trial)

something to do with jewels.....

Zenonia. Those games are just win.

I would also like to add The World of Magic. It's *kind of* like Zenonia.

Zenonia, Virtual families/villagers, campus life (guilty pleasure), ridiculous <3

I think my most-played game on my phone and the only one I consistently have kept on there is Monopoly tongue.gif It's a classic. Otherwise most games I usually lose interest in fairly quickly.

Way back I used to absolutely love playing Space Trader on my dad's Palm Pilot. I don't know if anyone remembers that but I haven't been able to find something like that for the new phones and I've been really surprised.

*Braces self for incoming flood of complaints about killing dragons* Dragon Slayer is an awesome game. The graphics and the plot are very well made. :3

My friends are obsessed with DragonVale. I have this game called Clouds and Sheep on my Samsung. It's a game where sheep are born from clouds, and they give out stars when they're happy. It's a pretty cute game, and you can throw them around to make them happy. There are challenges and stuff to keep the game going.

normally like to play the angry birds but now it gets placed by the temple run.

I have Dragonvale, which I love, my forensics professor got me into it, so now we play together.

I also play temple run 2.

For puzzles, I have a kakuro, flow, I love any alchemy game, I only have one on my phone right now, I have an app with tons of logic games,

For board games, i have mancala, rummy cube, gin rummy, cribbage, and a skip bo like game, since apple won't put the real one on their app store like the android has.

I have campus life, castleville legends, and song pop on there too, but I don't play them that much.

Right now I seem to be on a Where's My Water? kick. Before that is was Candy Crush Saga... I'm just happy if I don't spend tons of money on a game.

I was pretty addicted to Jetpack Joyride for a bit, but now it's Plants vs. Zombies 2.

Braaaaaaaaains...