Rarek

The Skies of Rain Handbook ~ OOC Thread

Ah! Sorry i was in a hurry! I thought he was asleep but i misread the post. (Second time i have done that. I feel like a fail.) Again, sorry. I'll try and read things more closely. ._. Now if you will excuse me, i will go and mope in my emo box. *Crawls into cardborad box*

Nah, it happens to all of us. Don't worry, it's just writing tongue.gif Easily editable. I just found it entertaining that you just go all gung-ho and yank out stitches xd.png

I don't know why but the way you said that was halarious. xd.png

anyways, i edited it. Easy enough. smile.gif

@ Rarek: who's Cameron? did i miss something elce?

Oh geez xd.png I'm sorry, I'm writing two different roleplays at once. I'll edit that out.

Ouch Shyrus, you're cutting out stitches and Cody is still awake xd.png

laugh.gif

I missed that; I take it it was edited? xd.png

For now Feli just needs to keep Cody's wound from bleeding while Karrin has a look at Dereccio and decides who needs to be treated first. So basically we'll have to wait for Skullkrusher to post on Derek's wound.

We have a new roleplayer who will be joining us smile.gif Shadow_claw and Lani, welcome to the Amazon!

The more the merrier!

Quick heads-up: I'll be visiting family this weekend and I doubt I'll get much computer time. I'll try to check twice a day, but my posts (if any) won't be very long or eloquent.

Okay, Mistress. I'll miss you, friend!

New roleplayers? Yay! *does dorky happy dance.*

Okay. do they know about the OC thread?

@Mistress (xd.png): Nah, both of them are ways he prefers to be called.

Okay, Mistress. I'll miss you, friend!

Most people call me MoW or Whispers. I prefer the latter, but both are fine smile.gif. Mistress is a little kinky for me (though I do get called that a lot - my fault for picking this name, I guess laugh.gif).

I'll miss you all too!

Skullkrusher, I think we're effectively waitingt for you to post how bad Dereccio's injuries are so we can continue the scene (or at least, I know I am, since Karrin can't continue treating either Derek or Cody until she knows who needs it more). So if you have a moment to reply.... smile.gif

That's okay, sometimes things simply interfere with posting smile.gif. I'm glad you found the time for it so we can continue with the scene.

Yep! better late then never. Glad to see you back. smile.gif

Also, if my recent post's grammer is off by too much, ignore it. I'm having (another) off day.

*emo box*

Whoops, guess I missed my opportunity to write Cody's reaction to the choking happy.gif I suppose with a little creative writing I can still manage it.

It's okay. I wrote it in past tense, so it still works for the moment.

Wow, Rarek. You made the choking part pretty butal! xd.png *claps* You wrote it too well. ._.

Good thing medical gloves come in boxes of 100, at the rate we're going through them laugh.gif.

Yes, it's awfully pathetic how fast the crew is using them up. At least they're supplied...

And to think it's around 3 pages of only patching up and meeting each other - until we get to making shelter it'll be at least page 10 xd.png

@MoW: Then I think I can call you MissWhispers?

And to think it's around 3 pages of only patching up and meeting each other - until we get to making shelter it'll be at least page 10 xd.png

@MoW: Then I think I can call you MissWhispers?

That's a new nickname. I like it smile.gif.

And yes, I was just joking to a friend that I'm RPing M.A.S.H. laugh.gif. But we did just jump out of a crashing plane.

Btw I wanted to check if you and I have the same idea about this:

He knew advanced medicine, and if he was studying medicine he would usually be just a tad under a surgeon assistant.

That's the equivalent a full Nursing degree along with specialization and several years of experience scrubbing. Since Dereccio's background is in military and weapons training, and has no mention of medical training, that seems like a LOT to have 'picked up' in the field. Are you sure you got Derek's level of medical expertise right?

@MissWhispers: Yeah, that sounds fun.

Forgot to clear out he was a field medic in the military, didn't I? He just assisted the on-base surgeon, pretty much. Still, he's overestimating himself a bit, but he has done makeshift operations on-field... and I even forgot the fact to say he was studying for law enforcement at first, but then turned to medicine, and that the time between the liftoff with the plane and when he finished as a commando, he was practicing in a hospital as a surgeon assistant. Freaking lord, so much things I didn't mention *facepalm*. But he DOES overestimate himself just a bit.

Fixed in the next post.

Edited by SkullKrusher