demonicvampiregirl

Xbox 360/Xbox One

Hey,

I entered a skittles prize draw thing, and apparantly I won some kind of xbox live gold 3 day membership thing? Anyway, I don't have an xbox, so I thought I'd post the code here in case anyone wants it. I think you're supposed to redeem it on the website.

4JGRG-RK4TF-KX4D2-VCCC9-Y9TMV

Hey,

I entered a skittles prize draw thing, and apparantly I won some kind of xbox live gold 3 day membership thing? Anyway, I don't have an xbox, so I thought I'd post the code here in case anyone wants it. I think you're supposed to redeem it on the website.

4JGRG-RK4TF-KX4D2-VCCC9-Y9TMV

Has anyone messaged you taking that? Cuz I don't need it and idk if anyone else does.

I hate to bump this after it being inactive for two years but I got a question for anyone that knows anything about 4K related to the upcoming Xbox One Scorpio Project.

I have a this TV: Sylvania LC3 (or close to it, it looks exactly like it but I am not sure if it's the right year model!)

Would this support a Xbox One Scorpio at all or anything 4K related? I'm not actually looking for the 4K part of it, mostly what I want out of it is the latest model. This is why I am kind of waiting until it comes out to get one because they said it should be powerful enough to run all the games without much lag. That's pretty much it, graphics wise, it's not a big deal. I figured I'd wait and just get it to play. I may have more questions once this is answered but it is a concern of mine. If it's not going to be worth it, will pick up the 2GB Xbox One S this Christmas instead. I been half waiting for a black version to match my Xbox 330 S but no luck so far! xd.png

I can't tell if your TV is 4k or not, but it should be able to run the Scorpio.

I'm somewhat excited for the Scorpio, but I'm holding off until I see a price tag for it.

Oh, no, it definitely is NOT a 4K TV, this one is a few years old. It's just a 620P from what I can see. Which is fine, as long as I can see things somewhat clear, I am fine with it.

i have xbox360 but i didnt play it now, because now i have ps4 ^^

Does anyone have a Xbox Live membership that can answer a couple questions for me? I'd like to switch from a monthly to a yearly subscription but I have no idea how to do so. I've looked on Xboxs website but the only way I can see how to change it is from the dashboard, do I have to do it that way? I've thought of canceling my membership a day before it expires because I have no idea if the remaining time can be used while I wait for it to expire so I can repurchase the yearly subscription. Anyone got any clue to what I can do to switch this?

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

@demonicvampiregirl I believe you can either cancel your subscription, then purchase a 12-month subscription, or buy a 12-month membership while your current membership is still active, that should make you auto-renew into your new 12-month membership when your current membership expires. I don't think there's a way to just upgrade your subscription through an upgrade process, don't know why Microsoft doesn't allow for that. I could just be missing how to do that, but I don't see a way.

46 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

@demonicvampiregirl I believe you can either cancel your subscription, then purchase a 12-month subscription, or buy a 12-month membership while your current membership is still active, that should make you auto-renew into your new 12-month membership when your current membership expires. I don't think there's a way to just upgrade your subscription through an upgrade process, don't know why Microsoft doesn't allow for that. I could just be missing how to do that, but I don't see a way.

I got told this on FB as well, so will definitely look trying this!